Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Courage Questline: Demig Too Busy To Talk

Discussion in 'Release 30 Bug Forum' started by Traveller13, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I spoke with Essen, who gave me a writ of passage and a baton headpiece and sent me to Demig. I went to Demig's camp, presented the writ to Athard, the guard at the gate. He sent me into the camp. I approach Demig, and he is too busy to talk. I've tried in his tent, and followed him around as he walked. Trying to talk where he stopped. No deal. Area: Demig's Battle Camp (Novia_R10_Plains_DemigsBattleCamp) Loc: (-0.1, 36.0, 27.8)

SotA Build 420-422.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Did Athard say the following when you greeted him?

Halt! This is an official garrison of the Knights of Norgard! Proper clearance needs be required to passeth within this encampment! (asks you for writ)

Or this?

Mind yourself, wayfarer. This is an official encampment of the Knights of Norgard and we art prepared for battle. Thee may pass for the nonce but kindly doth not interfere with our patrols.

If the latter, it's an issue with you not having the flag on your character for talking to Essen (which you should have if you got the writ and headpiece). If you don't have the flag Demig will never speak to you.

3. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

The latter.

4. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Found the issue (Essen wasn't setting the proper flag when you spoke to him) and have it fixed for a future patch. Thanks!

5. SabeSr

SabeSr Avatar

Athard won't ask for my writ, I have it and the headpiece. He just says greetings wayfarer. I mention writ he says I need one from valhold.

6. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Yeah its annoying but all you have to do is say Hail and it will trigger the writ.

Ice Queen likes this.
  7. Dysis

Dysis Avatar

seems he asked for the writ, i gave it to him, but he woudlnt take it, so i canceled, and he took the writ now i cant progress and hail does nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.