By Mandate of The Order of Vengeance (an emissary note to HSoG)

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Violation Clauth, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

My pretext is that this is exactly what people are trying to do. You are correct, i was actually referring to earlier comments by William which - by affiliation - do effect you. So when I use the word "you" i meant the royal you, as in the statements made on official channels by the leadership of your guild whom is speaking for all of you. If you do not like that, you should take it up with them as they are the ones whom are accountable for their statements and their actions.

And to @Berek, there has been some mud slinging but we are - at the very least - trying to keep it RP focused. That's been hard though, as there is at least one or two people whom have attempted (by purpose or accident) to drag it out of that.

I dont know about the rest of y'all but to me it's guild politics and RP - and the evolution of the community in one way or another. *shrug* Im certainly not offended by anything but i'm the third party here, really.

Minerva and Stryker Sparhawk like this.
  2. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

maybe through dialogue we can find peace. If we stop talking I fear war is inevitable

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Ok, please continue RPing, but realize that others may still take offense from "RP attacks", and RP or not, the thread may have to close if it gets too direct in this way.

margaritte and Violation Clauth like this.
  4. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

That is not going to happen. You and your army will not help change that.

Let it be known .
    I hold Violation the Coward responsible for all of OTC actions. Why because William knows the guild better than Violation and he knows that this was how Violation can stick it to us and look good in front of everyone. You can choose to believe what you want. William is allowed to make is own choices because of his past experiences with OOV . There is also a lot you don't know and violation doesn't know as he is literally new to his own guild.

You have no idea what Violation has done behind my back. He dragged all my officers into team speak and tried to make them leave my guild. His brother is killing newbies that are spawning in soltown. His members have harassed my members with tells trying to get them to leave the guild. Some of my members have had to put hem on of ignore.

So for the record William sees OTC, OOV and Memento Mori as one guild.

That will never change for him.Why because it's those three guilds thAt are attacking house Serenite in unison. OTC are his hands and OOV are the force trying the play nice wit my members to recruit them . Mori declared us hostile the day I created this guild.

So i am supposed to forget about him trying to steal my members, kill newbies in soltown and make up all sorts if lies and blast them here to have one final attempt at seeing us fail?. This degraded from RP the moment he started dragging my members into teams speak and literally told them in these exact words "we want to destroy Serenite" all this done out of character in team speak .

So after all this I am supposed to RP with him?

Really?

Why if he has no respect for me or my guild and has attacked me on non RP fronts???

I already said if he want to settle this. Like honorable warriors our fighters go to the events at chaos caverns. Instead of sending his brother to kill me afk I welcome him to fight with some honor for a change.

When he stops all those attacks we can move forward with meaning ful RP .

Say here In chat that you will stop killing newbies and try to recruit my members. for once man up to your actions and be truthful with the community and stop the constant attacks on my members and attempts at sabotaging my guild.

After he agrees to stop all that this can actually be a fun RP war

I'm not going to let him hide behind his brothers skirt while we are getting harassed out of character by his members.

Let me catch Sciamano killing another soltown newbie I am going straight to the devs.

See you only see the fight in the physical but violation forgot to tell you all the shady stuff he is trying to pull in the background. I welcome you to ask my top ranking members " did violation drag you into team speak and try to bad mouth William and recruit you?"

That is RP ?? No it's not .

Vox Aquila likes this.
  5. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

@Berek - ok, it just jumped the shark (IMHO)

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

So lets look at this logically. I put something on the order of 500 in game hours into the guild for 4+ months (attended every meeting) and now two of you, the two who were never in game tell me that I was "new" and did not know what was going on. I would ask the question, "how would you know, you weren't even playing the game".

I seem to recall being stuck in the middle and listening to Minerva in one ear and William in another ear, critically listening to both sides. To tell the truth, I really didn't have an issue with either side at the time (both sides had fault and I liked them both), not until Violation went on his 1 hour tirade at the guild meeting. In that hour I guess I learned enough. Hardly a snap decision.

I chose to leave both sides and go a third route and remained quite about everything until today after reading Violations carefully crafted and spun words about this all.

So your argument is also full of assumptions.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  7. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

8. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'm going to tentatively move this to Fire Lotus Tavern (RP)...

9. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Thank you sir!

I respectfully ask that everyone respond here in RP. We're in the Tavern of her Lady FireLotus! Respect m'lady as she has earned our respect and we must honor her tavern with war IN CHARACTER. :)

Minerva likes this.
  10. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

@WrathPhoenix

A fair request methinks

11. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

With respect, I do not think it is fair to make accusations to the head of one group blamed on the actions of another, which in this respect is exactly what is being done. If your houses have a legitimate disagreement let us figure out how to rectify that. But simply saying "im going to blame person A from group A for everything person B from group B does just because I can" is not going to do anything but perpetuate the conflict because you can not agree until you have the same set of base facts to work from. In the spirit of establishing some semblance of peace and understanding i would be happy to try to facilitate that but it would be something we currently do not have which is an agreement and willingness on both sides to work towards that.

12. Duke William of Serenite

Accusations? Really I am not accusing him of anything why don't you ask him all the work he has put into sabotaging my guild. Ask him if what I said is a lie. Please I beg you.

If he disagrees and says I'm lying then we truly can't move forward .

13. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

Well this is a positive start.

Duke William has reached out to Count Kazyn in what the optimist might interpret as the beginnings of dialogue. My only concern is that we might need a true neutral to help resolve this. Kazyn has already shown his allegiance and dispute resolution is near impossible when the arbitrator has taken sides.

As Tyrion once said "enemies make peace, not friends".

14. Sciamano

Sciamano Avatar

*plays game of thrones into music*

William, Dictator of House Serenite, the Snake tongue of Grunvald, a Keeper of Distortion, the Lover of Lies, Chieften Dastard, Malingerer Cur,

He who is the recreant yellow weakling skulker chicken who hides in a hole *bows down low enough to keep his head above the cur and insult him by his exposed appearance**Picks up Williams gauntlets*

Here are your gloves which you must have dropped. It appears you are trying to deceive the citizens of Novia or are blind to the facts that have been laid out before you. I am sure you would not insult people's integrity and say you are at war with them just to ask for it to be settled in a child's play pen.

You have stabbed those I call friends in the back, you have called my integrity out, you declared my guild at war, you have lied and you have shown *ZERO* intent to change your ways.
    As such, I, the Dread Warlord of Malus, declare William Serenite as our sworn enemy. House Serenite of Grunvald shall be shown the same courtesy as they have placed themselves willingly under his rule.

Let this be clear, I don't want there to be confusion when your false claims begin to spread, I am not looking to settle this war with you. I am not looking to show you mercy. I do not look to be friends with you.
    I am not looking for negotiations. My choice of weapon is not the child's gauntlets, it is the sword. In war there will be battles lost and battles won. I may be outnumbered at times but you can be sure of this,
    I will Win this War that *you* have started.

A warning to all Avatars who value their life,

Let it be known that Order Through Chaos (OTC) are Mercenaries. We do not make lasting alliances. We work on debts. Order of Vengeance gave us land that we now call home and as such we must work off this debt by guarding their town from invaders. Our friends on the battlefield will quickly change. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, the friend of my enemy is my enemy. As mercenaries we will have those who hate us, I invite their blood to be spilled on our steps as it is likely their father's and mother's heads were removed by my kin. As Sellswords we only have value without alliances. Who would align with us or trust us if we were not Honest above all else. If we broke our word to fulfill a contract or declined a contract we would either starve from distrust or lack of funding? We could not remain Honest and take these contracts if we held alliances.

We are not noblemen and do not participate in your order and structured pvp. We are not men of virtue. We are mercenaries and welcome all who need a head removed to contact us as we are the elite, the proud, and trustworthy. I have *NOT* abused the power of the Oracle at any time (ooc: tried to flag anyone by dodging a game mechanic). I have not invited any of the House of Serenite to a party. I have, and will continue, to stealth around you and find the perfect time to remove your bowels from your corpse. (ooc: I have not exploited to get a newb to flag. The one person I camped in Soltown was flagged before I ever saw him. Your members came into our teamspeak after *they* asked to talk to me because they had so much fun pvping in Malus.) You are distorting the truth or your members are lying to you. Personally, I have had zero issues with your PvPers and they were excited that I was telling them I was going to stay at war with them. I will continue to separate them from this plane of existence and test the tales told by the lords of this realm: how many times can you separate the Avatar from his flesh before it cannot be mended?

15. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

You are correct! I am not the best suited because i am obliged to defend my allies due to a mutual defense agreement. My only true allegiance, however, is to peace. We do not want to fight anyone, but we will do what we believe is best to try to quell escalating conflict. What we will NOT agree to, is an offensive war. We do not seek to destroy anyone or anything, merely protect from unprovoked conflict and hope that such conflict is contained. We have seen far too much war in our past - and we've all seen how our society suffers at the heels of war.

16. Duke William of Serenite

As everyone can see this is going nowhere. Good bye.

17. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

So OTC is defending OOV, and as allies of OOV Phoenix Republic will also defend OOV. But, OTC are PK's and kill everyone, especially William and Phoenix Republic is fighting OTC. But both Phoenix Republic and OTC will defend OOV even though Phoenix Republic and OTC are fighting each other. But if House Serenite fights OOV, then Phoenix Republic and OTC will ally to fight House Serenite (or will they keep killing each other).

Ok Count Kazyn, I think I am ready for that flow chart you mentioned...

18. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

Memento Mori have stayed out of replying in this thread till now.

Memento Mori is an independent guild that operates on its own accord and volition. We have Ally’s as most guilds do However with this being said we the Mori group act independently. We support Ally’s but are not a sub guild or related to any other guild currently in the game.

Lord Robin, Lord of the Eyrie, Defender of the Vale, and Warden of the East (William Serenite)

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Robert_Arryn

I declared your guild hostile the moment you created your guild. You were under the protection of OoV. As an ally of OoV I respected them and their relationship with you by not declaring war on you that moment.

The reasons I declared war on you once OoV. Dropped protection of your guild are as follows and the same reasons you were listed as hostile once you left the group.

1) While a member of an ally group you advocated to not trading with us and tried to create a hostility between OoV and Mori

2) Coming to a Mori city being nice to our face then going back and trash talked our guild.

3) Spreading rumors and lie's about Mori and there intent in relations to OoV.

4) Personal attacks to not only Mori as a guild but to one of their guild leaders and that guild leader’s girlfriend in real life and in game

5) Attacking Mori integrity in regards to that we would stoop to poach players from OoV. An ally

6) Posting bounties on Mori leadership

7) Claiming OTC, Mori, OoV as all one guild.

8) Creating homophobic songs with my name in it

9) Urinating on my avatar in game (personally I thought that was childish and lame)

Now challenging me to fight in the EVL tournament I would accept only if you will pledge to do the same.

My war is with you and by proxy your guild.

I have fought your PvP guards before in open battle. They have HONOR. I feel no need to face them in tournament as I will be facing them in open world combat.

If you truly had HONOR then you would flag PvP join the field of battle instead of hiding behind your guards and saying tournament fighting is the only way to fight honorably.

Jackdepirate likes this.
  19. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

I think we need an acronym to help us with who is involved here, this makes things much easier, the VOMIT alliance

V - Vengeance
    O - OTC
    M - Mori
    I - Inventing
    T - Things

20. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

*Gonggggg*

Roper Docholiday likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.