Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crashed Exiting Brittany Fields

Discussion in 'Release 32 Dev+' started by Traveller13, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I had hopes that this would have been fixed. Cloth is disabled. I have the output_log if you are interested.

SotA Build 372QA

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Yes please. You can send it to rromero@portalarium.com or if opened, at the bottom of the output_log is should be a section for Stacktrace, that's what we look for if you felt like posting it here.

3. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I searched the log. I found no "stacktrace", or "stack" for that matter. I will clarify that the program just went away on exit of the scene. It did not crash with the "Program has stopped working" pop up.

The last bit of the Output_Log file follows:

Code:
    FPSMeter: fps=31.4, sceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields, pos=(522.9, 47.22, 104.2); graphicsDeviceName="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti", graphicsMemory=6047, systemMemory=32720, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz"
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

DPS=4.151866 , NumberOfHits=1 , PlayerName=IAN_BERIE
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

DPS=1.39809 , NumberOfHits=1 , PlayerName=IAN_BERIE

DPS=1.201918 , NumberOfHits=1 , PlayerName=IAN_BERIE

PlayDownloadedContent - GALIWYN VARIANNES

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=6, NumPlayers=2, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=616, GroupBytes=53, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=719, NumPlayers=2, Scene="Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields"

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=15, NumPlayers=2, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=756, GroupBytes=80, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=886, NumPlayers=2, Scene="Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields"

PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint="PlayerSpawnLocation_Brittany_SW", hex="5079,5076"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromGameserver

Network storage reset

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.54:5055"

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect

Network storage reset

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  4. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I just had the same thing happen while exiting Soltown-- the program just stopped working. The last bit of the Output_Log file follows:

Code:

LocationDiscovered: Player="Ian Ianson", SceneId="Novia_R1_City_Soltown", LocationName="Novia_R1_City_Soltown_Merchant"

IncomingBytes: GameBytes=264, GroupBytes=50, SceneBytes=50, TotalBytes=364, NumPlayers=1, Scene="Novia_R1_City_Soltown"

MovementMetric: CharName="IAN IANSON", moveRate=1.0, moveSpeed=5.5, currentSpeed=5.5, sceneId="Novia_R1_City_Soltown", pos=(-22.99, 26.45, 38.53)

LocationDiscovered: Player="Ian Ianson", SceneId="Novia_R1_City_Soltown", LocationName="Novia_R1_City_Soltown_ExitToOverworld_N"

OutgoingMessageQueue: SendRate=8, NumPlayers=1, Master=True, QueueEnabled=False, Scene="Novia_R1_City_Soltown"

PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint="PlayerSpawnLocation_from_Soltown", hex="5117,5022"

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromGameserver

Network storage reset

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.54:5055"

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect

Network storage reset

5. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I've gone two-for-two exiting Soltown tonight. This time, the Windows Program has Stopped Working pop-up, well, popped up. Still no "stack" in the Output_Log file.

6. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Make that three-for-three exiting Soltown tonight. I was given an option to Debug, which I clicked. It opened up Visual Studio. That provided a message:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Shroud of the Avatar.EXE [3644]."

For what it is worth.

7. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I've suffered some more crashes. I noticed a message about crash log folders. I've submitted the three I've had for this release to the e-mail above. I'll submit any more that are generated, as well.

8. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I suffered a crash exiting Ardoris. This one allowed for a debugger. The message there:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Shroud of the Avatar.EXE [6792]."

SotA Build 372QA

9. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I suffered a crash exiting Soltown. This one allowed for a debugger. The message there:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Shroud of the Avatar.EXE [6848]."

SotA Build 373QA

This is the third issue with 373QA this afternoon. The first two were simple program stopped working/ disappeared off task bar. This one at least brought up a Debug options. None have resulted in a crash log. Otherwise I'd submit it via e-mail.

10. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I suffered a crash logging out while in Soltown. This one allowed for a debugger. The message there:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Shroud of the Avatar.EXE [2812]."

SotA Build 378QA

11. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We are applying code changes to investigate potential solutions in upcoming builds this weekend. Thank you for reporting.

12. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Okay. I look forward to this weekend's builds.

13. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I suffered a crash exiting Brittany Estates. This one allowed for a debugger. The message there:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Shroud of the Avatar.EXE [6052]."

SotA Build 379QA

14. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

And yet another crash. However, this was the... fifth one?... that generated a crash report. I submitted that report to the e-mail address above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.