Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafting Testers - QA Skill/Materials Requests

Discussion in 'Release 32 Dev+' started by Attenwood, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juko

juko Avatar

could use resources Juko is the name in the game

2. ashmaul

ashmaul Avatar

I do not have perms to use the chest :(

3. Couldin

Couldin Avatar

Couldin

please.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Weins201 Looks like there's no new character created since the last wipe. If possible, log in and remake when you can, and let me know where you would like to place your resources. Either on your inventory or in a chest somewhere. Thanks.

5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I am not bothering with QA ATM TY thow. I will wait out the 7 days till R32 hits unless you can tell me there are massive changes to crafting properties and such if not (and I don think there is) I am ok.

6. Attenwood

As you wish.

7. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

thx a lot for your hard work on this @Attenwood , it is great to test things now.

8. Attenwood

Thank you to those who have stepped up to assist us in testing Crafting. We are not accepting anymore applicants for skill boosting and manual resource delivery.

For anyone that may have missed this event, there is a Public Cache chest in Owl's Head across from the FireLotus Tavern with many resource items in it. Feel free to take from this what you believe will be useful for testing. Please try to save resources for others. Please report if this gets emptied (like a candybowl left on a porch chair on Halloween) and I'll fill it back up.

9. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Has anyone experimented with the new "Near Death" necromancy enchantment? If yes, what's it do?

10. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Attenwood, I haven't had a chance to to post my request here yet, but somehow all of my skills have magically been raised to 100... so I'm assuming my thanks goes to you? Perhaps Ashmaul gave you my name as one of his testers?

On a side note, after having all of my skills boosted to 100, on QA build 378, I attempted to salvage a batch of 4 rusty daggers and 1 rusty sword and failed on every attempt (so a run of 10 failures in a row of salvaging a basic rusty weapon).

I suppose that's not mathematically impossible, but something tells me it's broken. :(

11. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Please when you have time add the following to a chest located at Area: Ardoris (Ardoris) Loc: (-165.8, 51.8, -390.2) (You already have rights)

100 of each of the Gems (Garnet, Amethyst, Onyx, Emerald, Citrine, Saphire, Ruby)
    10k Cotton

12. Archer

Archer Avatar

I'm hitting an occasional bug when batch crafting ingots from ore. I'm crafting 100's of copper ingots, 20 at a time. 3 times now a crafting has succeeded (panel with count in it changes to Succeeded with green background), when the background fades to black (still with Succeeded) it freezes. No more progress is made and I cannot close the panel with ESC or using the X in the top right corner. All other parts of the client seems to work fine, i.e. I can open and close other panels like Inventory, I just cannot do anything with the crafting panel. Only way to get rid of it is to quit the client and restart.

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16000
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics GPU RAM: 1024
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Linux.64.379.Date.07.21.16
    Area: OwlsHead
    Loc: (134.0, 73.3, 74.4)

13. Saesa

Saesa Avatar

Attenwood, please fill your Public Cache chest in Owl's Head again, it is empty now:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.