Arena/Gladiator Tourneys "Gladiator Games"

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Would you participate one way or another in "Gladiator Games"

1. YES (Can you smell, lell, lell, lell, lell what the Rock is cooking!)

97 vote(s)
    85.8%
  2. No ( i cant bear to see all the blood!)

16 vote(s)
    14.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~:D

2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

LET THE CHAOS ENSUE!!!!!!!!!!! GLADIATOR WARS!

I am alone, hiding.
    I am scared, I can hear someone's heartbeat!
    It's coming closer!
    Is somebody out there? Hello?

My friends of slaughter,
    Noble brothers,
    Sisters of violence,
    and fathers of destruction,

I enslave you all!
    You shall not deny me!
    You must obey!
    Marching into death with me, with me... and die with me!

This is my gift for you!
    This is my therapy of hate!
    Just cant resist the poison room!
    Just cant resist your home my friend!

Slaves of this kingdom,
    Entitled to suffer!
    Victims by chance.
    Deception routine.

He who commands,
    No justice in rage.
    A gamble of moods.
    Obliged to obey!

This is my gift for you!
    This is my therapy of hate!
    Just cant resist the poison room!
    Just cant resist your home my friend!

Prince of darkness,
    give life to the lost!
    King of the dead,
    give names to the nameless!

This is my gift!
    This is my therapy!
    This is the poison!
    This is your home!

This is my gift for you!
    This my therapy of hate!
    This is my poison room!
    This is your home my friends!

WELCOME TO.. GLADIATOR WARS!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

We will be having various Gladiator Battles through out the year building up to this one event, per year. So keep watch on the forums for listing of battles and areas to be fought in!!!! ( Saturdays mostly at 9pm eastern time.) Many preliminaries will come first prior to the main event, please get your teams ready. All fights are to the death.

When you are confident what your teams will be please PM me and give me the names and team names.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:eek:"This is Our First Tournament in PvP Championship Fights":confused:
    Don't miss it ;)!'
    Gladiator Wars is one of our oldest and well run tournaments!
    (any updates @blaquerogue ?)
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Saturday 08/13/2016 at 9pm eastern time /Teleport to Torniquet Warsworn in game, this will be one of the many Pre Gladiator War matches!!!! It will be held in Kingswood (Hidden Vale non pvp area). All Are welcome to come and watch or participate! There will be plenty of standing room only space along the walls of my Keep! The competition will be held in the courtyard! Even though there is a Guild Name for my Character this is not a Guild Sponsored event! All prizes come straight from my RL pocket!!!. Show up at 8pm Eastern to resister to fight or PM me here. The event will start at 9pm eastern. If you are not registered, by 9pm you will not be able to compete!

For the Spectators.....this is a perfect time for you to see who's who in the PVP/ Competition circuit for GLADIATOR WARS. It is a good time to pick teams for the various events. for more on the types of events that will be at "Gladiator Wars" check out this thread.

All are welcome to participate in one way or another. There may even be someone there to take bets on the fights. So without further ado, here's the line up for the nights festivities.

All matches will be 1 vs 1, (it is in a non pvp area so you will have to accept duel from each other prior to the fight) 2 warriors will face off in the courtyard. Any kind of magic or weapons can be used. (including potions)
    If anyone enters the courtyard during the fight, that is not part of the fight, the battle will come to a stop and restart. Repeat offenders will be banned from property and if your PVP flag you will be dirtnapped and then banned or just banned! (you will not get back lost items if that happens) All Matches are 1 vs 1 and to the DEATH, and competitors are not allowed to leave out of the courtyard or they will be disqualified. If players are not
    (A Viking Village Home is the prize for 1st place.) Upside down boat type village home.

[​IMG] that is a 100$ prize!

I want this to be an enjoyable match for all PVP and NON PVP alike (there will be other matches in the future in PVP areas as well) It i also a good way for the non pvp to get in on the action if they want to test the waters. Also i would like to have someone or two be designated as Rezzors since i dont know if there is an ankh nearby. (please contact me via PM here)

Vendors are welcome to come and sell their goods as well. I will have side halls you can sit in and sell your items to other players (if you want to donate some gold to the event that is also good, as it will go towards more and more Gladiator Wars events! Donations are not required. Please all come and enjoy!

Competitors - Either register with me through PM here, or show up to the event an hour early and register. If you are not registered by 8:55pm eastern time, you will not be able to compete, i will start promptly at 9pm eastern time there is no ending time it will be over when its over based on competitors if somone is in the lead and they cannot stay till the end they will be taken off the roster and next in line will fall in his/her place no exceptions.

Vendors - Arrive also an hour early to set up your shop in my keep, you can place your chest there and i will give you authorization to put in and take out stuff for your sales, (i only have a couple chests so please bring your own)

I will only accept one bookie for betting so first come first serve! PM me to set up the criteria.

Disclaimer* I will not be responsible for crooked vendors if you get ripped off just dont deal with them again is my best advice, and let others know how crooked they are! Word of mouth travels faster than anything, and can be devastating to a crafter who out to make some gold!

If there are any other questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

That is a great prize for the winner!!
    Someone is going to be very happy in that house I'm sure.
    Way to late for me or Europeans to enter at 3am :( But best of luck all.

Time Lord likes this.
  7. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Yeah i was talking to some of my European friends, i will have events in those times as well :) Just watch the posts.

Time Lord likes this.
  8. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Gladiator Wars Event Every Saturday at 9pm eastern. Registration will start at 8pm eastern time (can be PM'd in the forums to blaquerogue starting a day prior to the event.
    Teleport to (Torniquet Warsworn.)
    Gladiator Wars events will build up to the main event for every year, once a year we will hold the main event in a POT.
    Vendors are welcome to come sell their wares.
    This is not a Guild sponsored event all are welcome to attend friend and foe alike. Each event held will be unique! Some will be in PVP areas and others in NON-PVP areas. Spectators are always welcome!
    To find out more about "Gladiator Wars" go to the SOTA forums and look under "Game Features" and then Skills and combat. Look for the thread

9. Warin

Warin Avatar

Hi Bladerogue,

How did the event go? Is there a stream or a video I can check out?

Who won the different events?

Time Lord likes this.
  10. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

the event was good, more people turned out at the last minute which wasnt good i think about 30 people all together turned out and 17 competed, there were some mess ups on my part, but all in all it went fine, I dont stream them YET, the battle field got some good reviews. Ir won the viking village lot. (congratulations Ir) The next event should be a lot better, i enjoyed running it and most enjoyed it,

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Sat the 20th at 9pm eastern will be the next event, im calling, "The Last Man Standing" event! Heres how this event will go..................all pets, potions and elementals allowed! (bring the bug spray!)

Teleport to Torniquet Warsworn.

Registration will be from now until 845pm eastern on the 20th, If you register now please pm me with the title "Gladiator Wars" then put your name in the body. If you are not registered by 845pm eastern time on the 20th YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE EVENT.

Each Competitor will pick a number on the day of the event which will be assigned to another competitor. It will be totally random selection ( ie..a grab bag of numbers)

The fight will start with one competitor against another (random based on numbers) the winner of that fight will go on to to fight the next. once you lose the fight your fight is over for the competition. This set up will not change! All fights will be duels accepted by the two fighters once i count down (1-2- 3 go) , the fight will commence.

The arena will be in the same place as last week (Kingswood, a Non-pvp town) when the competition is over, people can continue to duel each other if you want to just mess around.

Vendors are welcome to come sell your wares.

Spectators are also welcome to come and watch from the walls of the keep (unflagged and safe!)

The Prize for the Winner of this event will be a.. 25 dollar store credit!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  12. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Just a reminder to register for this sat by 9pm or you will not be participating in the 25.00 add on store prize! You can start registering today/night if you wish hit me up in PM with heading Gladiator war - then your character in game name.

Time Lord likes this.
  13. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

This is the last reminder of today of this event where you can win a 25.00 add on store credit!
    register for this by 9pm, *registrations will have to be made by 9pm not after! or you will not be participating in the 25.00 add on store prize! You can start registering today/night if you wish hit me up in PM with heading Gladiator war - then your character in game name.

Time Lord likes this.
  14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

There will be no gladiator battle this Saturday the 27th i will be at the beach!

But the following Sat we will have it!

So the next event is on Sat Sept. 3rd 9pm please register during the week before the match and by 9pm on that Saturday! All times for this are Eastern time. follow this thread for the particulars of the next gladiator battle.

15. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

We have not forgotten this is still a go!

Time Lord and Numa like this.
  16. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Gladiator Wars will be starting up again be on the look out for the events i will be holding!!!!!

I would like all the towns to get their best fighters together for this epic event, when the game goes live, release one finished! I will be holding circuits that will build up to the annual GLADIATORS WARS! A quick refresher.........
    Once a year we hold "Gladiators Wars" we have worked things out with Avatars Radio to commentate and do interviews, each year it will be held in a different player owned town! Think of WWE Wrestling it will be like that! A chance for fighters to talk trash etc... on avatars radio! There will be a great prize for the winner of "Gladiator Wars" (working on port to come up with a belt we can use that expires after a year to be won again at future "Gladiator Wars")

This will be a huge event, before the final event (gladiator Wars) there will be many battles carrying the gladiator wars name ALL of these count toward the Annual event (placement etc..)
    Keep watching and i look forward to seeing all the warriors together in a grand battle!!!!!

If you go through this thread you can see the type of battles i have already have and prizes given out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.