[POT / PRT - Action] What's happening out there?

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Last Trinsic Defender, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Hiya,

I took yesterday several hours to run around (lost vale, Brit-area, Desolis-area, Adoris-area) and check into every POT I've found. To be honest - it was a bit disappointing. I've found empty areas, areas with some NPCs and 1-2 buildings .. Player-shops and action were seldom found. Therefore I would like to start a thread which gives visitors a quick reference who is up and who is down. The template could be like this:

===
    POT / PRT - Name: <name> (location could be found at sotamap)
    Are there restocked player-vendors in your town? # (from 1 = many to 5 = no vendors at all)
    Is there regular action (infos in the event-section of this board)? # (from 1 = many to 5 = no action so far)
    Are there free rentable spots and who is to be contacted? Y / N (<name>)
    ===

I will try to maintain this thread if some are interested to hand over the data :)

LIST of Towns

<send your data>

Bow Vale likes this.
  2. Last Trinsic Defender

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

POT / PRT - Name: PaxLair (location could be found at sotamap) Yes at the head of the Briash River
    Are there restocked player-vendors in your town? # 4 few if any at this point
    Is there regular action (infos in the event-section of this board)? # 3 More PaxLair specific events coming in future
    Are there free rentable spots and who is to be contacted? Y (Sean Silverfoot) We do NOT charge any form of tax, just expect to be involved with some of our events. While anything village and above needs approval by me, we have quite a few row lots open to the public on a first come first served basis. Lot wise we are at about 55% compacatiy usded, so we have a lot more room for expansion, never mind the other towns immediately connected to PaxLair

PaxLair is a little unique in that we are RPing the building of the main section of our town, which will not happen for perhaps another 4-5 months, then we will Rp the building of our castle lot after woods.
    Currently the castle lot acts as our "downtown" in a settler mode
    Other sections of our town are doing quite well, our Lakeside area is almost totally full, the Harvestwood section is currently open. The Darkridge section is available and we will not build up the Stoneridge section (castle area) until we start building the castle.
    In each of our districts one will find a couple of NPC shops, vendors and a banker.

http://www.sotamap.com/?map_id=128

Acred likes this.
  4. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Last Trinsic Defender likes this.
  5. Last Trinsic Defender

NRaas likes this.
  6. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

POT / PRT - Name: Wizards Rest (North of Owl's Head in the Hidden Vale)

Are there restocked player-vendors in your town? We have a few vendors throughout the town. Some close the entrance and some in the town square.

Is there regular action (infos in the event-section of this board)? This town will hold plays eventually. There is a stage area set up in the town square, which is still being built, but it's obvious where it will be. There is also a fully set up crafting pavilion with crafting vendor and bank right by it.

Are there free rentable spots and who is to be contacted? There is still plenty of space for residents who are interested. Contact Baldrith or Majoria for getting resident access, which includes access to the residents lot with vendor use. Never any rent to be paid in Wizards Rest.

**there is also a connecting holdfast called "The Time Tunnel" which is a fishing cavern biome with plenty of space as well. Fee free to inquire for any place you would like to live.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.