Dungeon List?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bahamut Arc, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahamut Arc

Bahamut Arc Avatar

I was looking for dungeons to run with my friends. Almost all the info i found is outdated. How many dungeons do we have? How many of them are single or multiplayer coop? Can we have a list? It would be great if anyone have those answers to guide me. Thanks

2. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

The best one to start with is the compendium of pain and suffering, located in Braemar (hidden vale). Entrance is a big blue glowing light emitting from a book in the graveyard. It gets progressively harder and a party is recommended.

3. Hawkthalas

Hawkthalas Avatar

4. Bahamut Arc

Bahamut Arc Avatar

Thanks for the helps guys. I did ran all those dungeons/mines above. And others as well. The problem is, i dont know how many dungeons we have out there.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Mata and Time Lord like this.
  5. Snowdog

Snowdog Avatar

I was wondering the same, a list of interesting places to explore (and kill of course ) with lvl suggestions so I don't waste a lot time running to a place I cant deal with yet.

Mata, Time Lord and Arc like this.
  6. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

The only thing that bothers me about this dungeon is that it is simply moving from room to room, activating the circle, and then clearing the progressively harder mobs. This, to me, is not necessarily bad, but if it is the type of dungeons I should expect to encounter later on, then it's a problem. It just seems that as an "intro" or lower level dungeon, this is not a way to show what your game is about. It harkens to games like ArcheAge, where dungeons were just rooms you progressed through, clearing mobs. Dungeons should be a "crawl", where you are winding your way to some goal. Not just clearing as a goal, but killing a baddie for a purpose with meaningful loot at the end. Just my two bits.

Nelzie, Arc, Luno and 2 others like this.
  7. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

SotaMap.com has a Points of Interest list, if you click the list icon on the bottom left and then the POI tab. You can sort by name or by type. It shows the number of skulls for Adventure area, or tells you if it's a Dungeon.

Mata, Arc and Time Lord like this.
  8. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Yeah but im not going to send a new player to the rise lol

Nelzie, Mata, Arc and 1 other person like this.
  9. Mata

Mata Avatar

10. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

In no particular order, Necropolis , crypt, Tower of the shuttered Eye, Malice, caverns of skrek, compendium of pain, the mines (Serp / Verdantis / Graff) which are clones & Etceter which isnt, then theres Spectral Mines (theres loads more than just a mine there). Also Etc mine goes quite deep. Then youve got the interconnections betwen them, all basicly similar passages except Kiln Cistern which is an interesting place in itself and also all of the Sewers. Not sure how many of those there are but the ones I can think of Are Brit, Adoris, Soltown, Solania, Resolute, Owls head & Kingsport. Then lastly theres the Rise, and soon to be the Fall (apparently a PvP dungeon to be added under buccs den)

I think only the crypt and necropolis are solo unless theyve made malice solo...

Arc and Time Lord like this.
  11. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Well get more before Ep1, let alone Ep2 as Artifice and the Fall have yet to be added. Also up until and beyond Release theyre planning on continuing with monthly updates no doubt some of those will be new zones / dungeons too.

Arc and Time Lord like this.
  12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also look for hidden walls when your curser lights up and you have to break down the wall. They are all over the place ;)

13. Bahamut Arc

Bahamut Arc Avatar

Hi guys. I wonder if now we have a website or list that tell us about the dungeons of the game. =P

14. MindBlast

MindBlast Avatar

Arc likes this.
  15. Bahamut Arc

Bahamut Arc Avatar

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.