Are there any row lots in Player Run Towns? PRT's Not POT's

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Creb Darkenie, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creb Darkenie

Creb Darkenie Avatar

I have been running everywhere looking for a row lot in a player run town, non story town. I have an anywhere tax free deed and am not looking to place in a pot. Andoris and Owls head are pretty much impossible for me to move in right now. I visited Greyacre and they had 32 house lots available still but not one row lot. Is there a reason why there is no row lots in prt's?

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Try Parrot's Roost.

3. Bom

Bom Avatar

There are over 1,000 row lots available in Player Run Towns.

Numa and Lord Barugon like this.
  4. Shade Cido

Shade Cido Avatar

I live over in Nesoskia, which is a PRT over on Elysium Island. We have lots of row lots available, with many in the town square right by the Crafting Pavillion and bank. The Town Entrance is close by. The town layout is excellent to be honest, alot better than alot of NPC towns (the town centre / amenities are right next to the town entrance)

The town is right next to Twin Foothills which is quite a nice 5 Skull grinding area - high level bandits, Patriach bears, and Elder wolves but NO archers or Mages - which makes a pleasant xp grinding experience. It is also the Location of Elysium Mine, one of only 3 places to get silver (Elysium Mine also has Gold).
    Crag Ecteter Mine (Iron, Gold and some copper) is also a short trip away via a ferry, accessed near the NPC town of Xenos which is a short walk away. Aerie and Ecteter are all nearby via Ferries. If you are in search of Adventure, the Dungeon Artifice is also a short distance away at the other end of Elysium Island.

The town is an island map, so you also have access to the sea for possible future expansions (fishing and boats).

The town already has a small community, and a few vendors set up in around town.

There is lots of space as the town has 134 lots free out of 148!.

Come and check it out, and sure you'll like it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  5. Yolo SoLive

Yolo SoLive Avatar

Parrot's Roost- its easy access to a lot of other places, a nice square and very little lag- one of the best kept secrets! Lot's of Rows conveniently close to the town square (front and center) and the scenery is awesome....

Numa and Bow Vale like this.
  6. 3dmark

3dmark Avatar

Pericalya still has a couple of excellent row spots looking out on the ocean and the crafting square. NPC Vendors all within 30 seconds run. Insta-ferry to Aerie and 1-3 skull hunting grounds.

7. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

If anyone wants a Row lot in an NPC town, both Estgard and Harvest have several available.

8. moko

moko Avatar

Mud, too! (NPC town)

Denzel likes this.
  9. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Shhhhh......If you tell everyone, it wont be a secret anymore ;)

Lord Barugon likes this.
  10. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Now that the subject has been brought up I will tell everyone that my town, Dragomir, located just a bit away from the entrance into Aerie, on your left facing away from Aerie as you are leaving, is beginning to open to avatars who wish to live in a great and beautiful town. Dragomir is known for the peace and contentment it produces. The dragon that once terroized the community has been slain and will never again be able to make the citizens afraid. Since it is just now opening the doors for home dwellers, if when you visit, run around the entire town and find a place which does not have a lot marker just tell me. If that is where you would like to live I will do my best to get you there or as close as possible to that location. You have three main choices of areas one is close to the central market area downtown another is high in the mountain market and crafting area and third is the market and crafting area near the waterfall. Take a leisurely stroll around the entire town and lay on the grass and look at the clouds or sit on the cliffs and look at the sunset or wade in the water and go fishing as you make your decision. You will go from Dragomir feeling peaceful and rested with a smile of joy on your face because you have finally found your home!

Numa, ManaPlow, moko and 1 other person like this.
  11. ShirZ

ShirZ Avatar

I don't know why more people have not settled on Exile Island (shameless plug). It's a hop from port Graff and has some awesome cliffs into the ocean - think cliff diving! It has a nice little town square a short jog up the hill from the dock.

CatherineRose and moko like this.
  12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Probably because it's in the Drachvald region and difficult to get to.

Denzel likes this.
  13. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

There are some amazing row lots available in Storm's reach. Sister city with Aerie, great layout, no extra loading screens! Plus you get to have some awesome neighbors with expert crafting stations open to public as well as your very own blacksmith :D

14. ShirZ

ShirZ Avatar

True. I was thinking longer term people would be coming out this way as their adventuring skills go up. But in the short term it would be nice to see some neighbors once in a while. o_O

15. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Last time i went through...Kingswood in the Vale was near empty. Not sure if it has row lots or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.