Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I know I sound negative all the time, but...

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by StrangerDiamond, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

This release has been the most stable for my old computer in ages, I have a crappy video card and now its getting playable !

To thank the devs for this very ungrateful work because most people have ultimate setups that I'M NOT JEALOUS OF FOR CHRIS'S SAKE.

Well I just got carried a little here, where was I ?

Ah YES ! I bought two Halloween items from the add on store to support the artists !

Thanks again devs, great work !

My main gripe these days is if I ask the Oracle not to protect me, I want it NOT TO PROTECT ME ! Stop preventing others to loot me dry, give me a TOGGLE to be a REAL ROLEPLAYER.

2. Bluefire

Bluefire Avatar

Sweet, glad to hear a system is getting better.

3. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

4. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Try accompanying @Duke Avery at all events in PvP towns and your wish may come true.

5. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Haha, yea I know... I just like failing when I fail you know ?

Back in UO... if I went to a dungeon without using tracking to have a rough idea of how many people were in there, it was my own fault for getting pked.

If I wanted to hunt at britain graveyard and didn't ask people at the smithy how many naked people or ghosts they seen pass by, it was my own fault for getting pked.

If on my way to trinsic, I saw hundreds of body parts scattered on the floor, it was my own fault for getting...

ah yes... you get the picture without all the gory details hmm... :D

6. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

What ? :p

Please your opinion is always welcome :)

7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I can tell you that I built a bleeding edge computer earlier this year and SOTA always ran fantastic on it. I didnt think it could run better but when R34 came out, even a new computer ran it dramatically better. The Unity upgrade (dx11) was on of the best improvements I've seen in this game in 10+ months.

I went from crashing 25 times a day for many many releases to at most maybe once or twice since they applied the fixes right before persistence.

8. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

Don't really have an opinion on this one. Was just trying to clear my throat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.