Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A note about pipe smoking!

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Gairloch, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

When I generally need to be AFK in game due to real life issues ..I leave my player on line if I think it be less than a hour . I know I will be back here fooling with stuff. I normally have my guy sit at my house or the bank and smoke his pipe. Something I think you guys envisioned in your design for towns and city's. However I did not think that I should have to disarm myself to smoke. If you have a pipe in your pocket/backpack you should smoke automatically when you type in "/smoke" without disarming . This just my humble opinion and I have no idea if it is feasible. However if a computer can make a million calculations a sec , I don't think this is beyond reach and will be something players would like!

Acred, Eldyth, Thadeus Crook and 7 others like this.
  2. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

hah, yes, I agree. as I'm oft found to be sitting upon my stoop smoking away the day myself. I think it might have to be an additional slot, like Musical Instrument though, but perhaps not, maybe we could "equip" a pipe ala tools we already equip? That doesn't seem to hard to implement.... good suggestion!

Acred likes this.
  3. Selene

Selene Avatar

It eould be interesting to have "utility" slots for things like pipes, umbrellas, and spyglasses.

Manerd and Acred like this.
  4. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I think from a player stand point it should be regarded as a tool and equipped that way. I wonder if we have 1000 players smoking will that effect the game resources.

Acred likes this.
  5. Acred

Acred Avatar

It sounds like something that should be listed in a (not-yet-created) "New Britannian Book of Records".

Actually, I bet @Chris already has a ledger full of data that could make a fantastic book. :D

6. Rip Saya

Rip Saya Avatar

Watch out for roaming encounters. I went AFK yesterday on the overland map and came back to a bunch of bandits beating on me. I have no clue how many times I died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.