Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Minor bug on Moon Worship description

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Some Dude, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some Dude

Some Dude Avatar

So I have been away from the game for a couple of weeks and coming back with R35, I wanted to assess where my skills were when I stumbled across a small error in the description of the Moon Worship Skill. The following text appears for the description:

"Increases dexterity when moon is above the horizon. Works even when indoors and the sun isn't visible.."

While this is the best kind of correct, I don't think that this was the intended text.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is absolutely intended, and a needed clarification because we would receive consistent reports from players reporting that it's night but not receiving any dexterity boost. In this instance, technicality was requested and needed.

Bow Vale likes this.
  3. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

I think you're missing what he's pointing out:

"Works even when indoors and the sun isn't visible.."

it looks like it's copy-pasted from the the opposite spell, the phrase "Works even when indoors and the moon isn't visible.." would make more sense, in context.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the clarification. Being explicit in these types of things helps. :)

5. WehTeheFf

WehTeheFf Avatar

Or is the last part just the additional condition "if moon above horizon AND sun isn't visible"?
    Maybe this needs some more clarification after all? :)

6. Some Dude

Some Dude Avatar

I'm sorry for the vagueness in my post. In my attempt at some witty humor, I missed the fact that I didn't point out exactly what I thought the problem was; I had thought I didn't need to explain anything as the text error seemed to stand on its own.

Oninoshiko has it right, I was mainly referring to the fact that the text referenced the sun not being visible, which is always true during the night, but not particularly helpful at clarifying anything with respect to the moon and moon visibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.