Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Pristine Gothic Mansion looks pretty sweet...

Discussion in 'Release 36 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

...but where's the row home with greenhouse roof?

2. Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea

Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea Avatar

Ohhh, I think I found a photo of it here........

[​IMG]

3. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

I'm very tempted indeed by the Pristine Gothic house, I liked the style of the spooky version so will head back to Hometown to check out the pristine version - but at $100, I really would like to know if there is going to be a town version later on, as I have a town lot that it could maybe go on - but I can't justify the money on buying both sizes :(

4. DancingShade

DancingShade Avatar

I already have a spooky mansion but I'm happy there is a "non derelict" alternative for people who would like a pristine version instead. Choice is good!

Fully intending to stick to my ramshackle abode though. In fact today I even went through and actually reduced the number of decorative light sources I'd placed because all the bright lights felt out of place.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It almost completely fills a village lot; so on a town lot, you'd get some yard space. I actually think that it'd be perfect for a town lot.

Retlaw, Aurelius Silverson and moko like this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Bummer. They changed the text on the Pristine Gothic Mansion to "This is what the Gothic Mansion looked like before everything went horribly wrong and all those poor people were murdered". :(

It used to read "This is what the Gothic Mansion looked like before everything went horribly wrong and you murdered all those poor people". I thought that was much funnier.

[edit] I guess I was confusing what was written in the release notes. My bad. :oops::D

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  7. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

It took me a while to save up for the Gothic Mansion, and I got it because I liked the layout.
    Not going to spend my money on the Pristine version, as I have already spent a lot of time decorating. I do not want to pay to have to do that again, just to have a few less cobwebs.
    BTW: Though it takes up most of the space on a village lot, you can put many planting plots on the roof, if you want to farm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.