Role Players

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Korim Rackham, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

Hello,

As of late i have been doing alot of commenting on PvP because im a huge advocate for it. On the flip side though im one of those rare gamers that enjoy RP and PvP equally as much, though i do have to say if i have to choose between the two PvP will win out.

Anyway, looking for those that are into RP that are ACTIVE in sota to perhaps through some friend invites to and see if i can get into the mix here and there. If you RP and are active in game post your char name here.

2. Audacity

Audacity Avatar

I'm your huckleberry <3

I'd say more rp lite though.

Audacity

3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I am reminded of the NWN server I used to DM on.. it was an RP server but PvP was very much allowed. I'm very tempted to make a few suggestions to town owners in this regard..

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I am a simple merchant. Buying and selling, and setting up stores.

5. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Count me in: Gideon Thrax

6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You bet -- I don't get RP in very often, but that and story writing will eventually be my primary focus in game. Tryin to get some websites goin before launch and I'd say they're coming along well. If you'd like, check out RPOTA.COM (Role-Players of the Avatar), my pride and joy. I suspect a vast majority of people posting stories there are also Role-Players. Please add me to your friends list -- also here's some names I'll tag to see if I can prompt them into taking notice of your thread ;) All great role-players and/or story writers. I apologize if I forget some of my favorites I've encountered through the past 2 years :) You'll also find some stories and interactions with writers and RP'ers over at TheCaverns.net. And here, on the forums, if you click through all the posts in the Fire Lotus Tavern forum, it's just simply filled with talented writers and RP'ers.

@Amber Raine
    @enderandrew
    @WrathPhoenix
    @Balec Fares deCani
    @Gabriel Nightshadow
    @Grimace2
    Bowen already noticed you ;)
    @Baron Drocis Fondorlatos
    @Stryker Sparhawk
    @Phydra
    @Cianna
    @Cassyr Dubois
    @Olthadir
    @Kobold Skrek’Kex

Wonderful thing about this game is that it has SO many RP'ers, many I've only heard about and have yet to interact directly with, which gives me so so much to look forward to through the years ahead.

Also, a great RP event that VERY consistently runs (people show widely vary in RP style, light to heavy) every Wednesday, 8PM Central, is Stryker Sparhawk's Happy Hour -- be sure to check it out once in a while. I probably make about 1/4 them. A new tavern each week, ale for all and a great way to meet other role-players ;) Here's the forum link to that event: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...nking-festivities-in-a-tavern-near-you.68903/

Perhaps there's some other events others can suggest for RP :)

Hope this helps!

7. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

On that note.. I'm way over due for writing someone.. (anything).. think I'll start getting some work done. ;)

8. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Our guild is trying to get out there more often for RP. We're also planning a quest in the near future for the community. Magnus Zarwaddim.

Oh, and if Magnus gets a bit inebriated he might drop hints about what he is looking for.

9. Grimace2

Grimace2 Avatar

I am writing about my research regarding the Kobold Blazingstar and associated mysteries.

10. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I believe that when comma's can go into emote lists, and if speaking can as well, we will have the ultimate system for role players and machinima makers.

11. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Yes go to www.ropta.com and add more of your stories and read mine while you are there ;) . If you need a healer on your adventures I'm more then happy to rp and constantly looking for more adventure. You can friend me Andartianna Zazeriz.

12. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Unfortunately not, because of language :(
    I try to unterstand/ read and write in the Forums, but for roleplay i'm forced to do it in german.

If you ever meet people who maybe don't know where to find german roleplayers send them to me or towards the Drachenbund PoTs where some germanspeaking roleplayers live.

13. Kambrius

Kambrius Avatar

I roleplay. My character's name is Mikhail Kambrius and he lives in Desolis when not working on his inn in Harvest. I know a crazy druidess named @Jaanelle DeJure too. Also RP-PVP is a thing, it's just that compelling reasons to engage in it is difficult for me just yet.

14. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Good Morning Mr. Rackham. I am also an avid Role-Player. Hope to be back in game by Saturday. Feel free to friend me. I have been busy trying to get Rpers involved with my story of the preparations for the upcoming Obsidian Cabalist invasion in the SOTA Library. I must take a look at the RPOTA site soon. Welcome aboard. R/Boris

15. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Mae Govennan mellonamin, Danellosi!

What is this troll speak that falls upon thy tongue? RP? playing of a role? Well, I must say I do indeed play a role.. .often times on stage, with the New Britannia Theatre Troupe ~grins as she writes~ However, as for whom I am. There is no role play, I am whom I say I am. The High Priestess of Chaos, ~sweeps her hand before herself in her mind as she continues to write and laughs~ And it is always a pleasure to meet those whom have open minds to the possibilities of anything and everything happening, and oft times nothing at all, still welcoming it all the same.

I would like to also say that if you are looking for very good strong people whom also are whom they say they are, I would check upon the mystical magical pages of RPOTA.com. Elgarion is a magnificent person whom created here a place for which we may share our stories and those stories help us advance even further.

May the shadows of night keep and protect you always, mellonamin.

H.P. Amber Raine

((OOC: --- There is no OOC, I don't play a character to be out of character from ;) )) -- Welcome to the RP world friends, it is always a great joy to meet more like minded people...

Thank you Elgarion my dear friend for the tagging so I could see this post!

16. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Ahhh, those rare occasions when you are with someone sharing a comfortable silence.

17. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I roleplay, as well. In previous games, I never broke character, even on forums or in whispers, but I've not found many roleplayers and so I find myself not roleplaying very much anymore in New Britannia. I do want to write a background story, but I roleplay more in the world than I write on forums. For me, I need the interaction between people rather than me completely controlling the story.

So add me to your friends list!

Sher Shadowleaf

Stundorn likes this.
  18. Larawyn Skjaldmaer

Larawyn Skjaldmaer Avatar

Greetings Shadowleaf,

You will find there are quite a few role-players about. You and I are a lot alike, I like to get in and interaction and let the story unfold. You can almost find someone ready to RP up in Ironhall, NW Corner of Norgard. There are some regular RP events going around, check avatar's circle. We've a role-play corner board for posting up ideas, events, discussions, anything ... you name it.

Feel free to friend me: Larawyn Skjaldmaer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.