Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unique Weapon Effects for Grandmaster Masterworkers!

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Jack Knyfe, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

So...what does this do for tailors, who have zero weapon recipes, and masterwork zero weapons?

iansmellios likes this.
  2. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

I'd imagine I'm not alone as an archer who is still wondering when the devs might get around to giving our bows some loving in the gem enchantment department... sooo.. enjoy the wait tailors! ;)

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Um... bows can be gem socketed, enchanted and masterworked. Am I missing something?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  4. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Probably nothing. These, I'm sure, are for the masterwork weapon skills, such as masterwork blade for blacksmiths. You might not get anything new, but you don't need to level up a skill to get it.

5. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

They have no special enhancements from being enchanted after getting socketed. If you take a sword and socket it with a sorcery gem, then enchant it.. you might end up with a flaming weapon. Slap an earth gem on a hammer and it might let out a tremor when it hits. Do the same with a bow and you will never get specialized gem bonus from enchanting after socketing. They mentioned during on of the various streams that they might maybe at some point in some space-time continuum consider taking a look at that. Maybe. :p

Chatele, Vladamir Begemot and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.