Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Empty Loot Windows

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Laurana, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurana

Laurana Avatar

1. Title: Empty Loot Windows
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: When looting bodies sometimes the loot window opens and it's empty.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Attempt to loot a body after pressing the z key to sheathe weapons. The window will open but be empty.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Laurana, Thanks for reporting. This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review. For clarification, after closing the window, can you then loot the corpse again and it does have loot, or does the corpses disappear and you received no loot at all?

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

This issue has been reported multiple times, and Attenwood has noted it will be fixed in QA builds 552 and later. :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  4. Laurana

Laurana Avatar

The corpses disappear but I haven't noticed if I get what should have been on them. I'll double check that next time I can log in if it isn't fixed by then.

5. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Laurana, Thanks for the additional information, I'll add it tot the original report. One other question if you do not mind, well ok two. Was this a specific type MOB. (Skeleton, Elvese etc.) and was it in one specific location?

6. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

If you loot very quickly by double tapping E, you'll almost always get an empty loot window, even now in R38. In R39 build 551 and earlier, it would also result in an error message, and no lot. In R38 and prior, you get loot, you just don't see it. If you're on 552 or later, then this could be a new issue (I'm in the process of updating right now). I had the issue in R39 with the empty loot window + error and then the corpse despawning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.