Can't give opinions eh?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thunder Chicken, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder Chicken

Thunder Chicken Avatar

So someone voices their opinion about a female outfit on a male chr and they lock the thread NICE! Talk about being a bigot, the hypocrisy is astounding!!!

--------------------------------
    Senior Community Manager

We (and so should everyone) treat all players with respect and inclusiveness, and that means not restricting what one can or cannot wear within what's available by default to all. Clothing restrictions will only ever occur on a game themed or technical basis, such as tied to the storyline or character's skills in some way, but never over arbitrary or bigoted social rules. This is a true sandbox game after all.
    ---------------------------------

2. mercster

mercster Avatar

We live in a strange time.

cyathome likes this.
  3. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

I like your guild name :)

EDIT.. live.. and let live... I'm too weird to try and judge anybody else's uniqueness

Sara Dreygon and monkeysmack like this.
  4. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

I thought about posting then thought against it but I could not help myself and thought that I might not achieve anything but none the less I might as well write my thoughts about the issues but I realized that I really don't know or care what this is about. so perhaps a bit of a ramble and a jumble of words to see If I could get some nonsense written and posted before the thread was closed becauces honestly I don't have much else going on at the moment as I await my dinners nearing completeness. I feel like I am actually approaching some sort of oneness with the universe through this stream of thought post and I hope that comes through to the rest of you poor souls who for some ungodly reason decided to read this jumbled mess of nonsense but.... I really don't have a point and feel that there is no point to anything currently as my stomach rumbles and my mouth waters in anticaption of the coming completeness of my dinner and cessation of my hunger.

all will be well then for a few hours atleast.

all will be well and right with the world...when dinner is done...

Solazur, mercster and Rufus D`Asperdi like this.
  5. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

In this scene - Batman was totally being a bigot.

[​IMG]

6. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Apologies that the locking of the thread caught you off guard! A good question.

I did give an explanation as to why the thread was locked at the bottom, which you quoted. To note, we will sometimes lock a thread to ensure it doesn't become toxic, it reaches the end of the life of the discussion, or it doesn't really have any discussion to build upon to begin with. The thread in question reached much of these immediately.

It's all about how it's phrased... for example, this thread is now locked because you directly called out a developer as a bigot. There is a difference between stating an idea is bigoted, and targeting someone as a bigot directly.

Please PM me if you have any further questions!

SmokerKGB, Barugon, majoria70 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.