Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sadness Siege

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Skyo, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Towns people don't care if there is a siege. They are NPC, don't really think they care about anything. They don't buy things, they don't eat, they really don't sleep (even though there is that annoying feature that makes them go home to bed when I want to buy something) even after I track them down in there bed they still won't sell to me, and I can't kick open a door and take what I want because he sits in bed during a pre programmed time with his entire inventory in his pocket. So adding closed shops to a siege is really just designed to annoy players that need something. So make them pay more with a simple calculaton of x times the duration of the siege times the original starting price and make it a minor annoyance not a big annoyance.

Aldo and MrBlight like this.
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I meant players that live in the town and use the town.

What's the point of a siege if the players ignore it?

3. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

To give ther players not ignoring it something to do... without annoying other players that can't do anything about it? Making the game more fun, and less annoying?

MrBlight likes this.
  4. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Hey im just glad too see they ackowledged its weak atm, and actually have planned improvements coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.