Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Oppressive darkness

Discussion in 'Release 40 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Everything in the game is much darker and the brightness slider does not work. These are known issues but have not been addressed yet. Is this going live in 36 hours as-is or will the darkness be lifted before then?

Chatele and uhop like this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

An entire release with no brightness slider was awful, I can't believe we're heading into another one. I think some sort of post addressing it would be nice so we know why it broke or when it will be fixed. (Or why we can't know when it will be fixed)

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If I set the brightness slider all the way down in R39 then everything is about the same as R40 QA. So, I believe that the whole everything-is-to-dark issue is because the slider isn't working and the value is stuck at the bottom. This really seems like something that should be a high priority.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Brightness sliders and saturation have been fixed for OSX and PC clients. Linux has additional issues that need to be addressed before a fix is submitted for Brightness/Saturation as well. We're aware of this issue and working on resolution.

Thanks.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Thanks for the status @Attenwood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.