Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

NUE Feedback - auto attack and combat decks

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Faenauriel Erulisse, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faenauriel Erulisse

Faenauriel Erulisse Avatar

I made a new archer to test out the NUE (New User Experience) I have ran into a couple of issues and maybe someone can help me out.

1.) New players don't have access to combat decks. While I can drag and drop my skills onto my bar with K, I can't press Y to save and name different bars and the gear i want to associate with them. As far as I can tell there is nothing that tells me how to earn access to this.

2.) Auto-Attack vs. Free Attack. I also have not earned the ability to use Free Attack. This is a problem because auto attack is now always on and I can't shut it off. As a newbie trying to survive while running through nightshade pass, I'm auto attacking things that may not have aggroed to me yet with my bow drawn. My character automatically draws her bow when something is attacking and chasing me, so i keep frantically pressing Z to put it away each time i get hit, while running. and shooting at every wolf, bear and bandit I see.

Those are my two main complaints about the NUE. As far as i saw, no trainer has told me how to unlock these features and I'd really like to ASAP. Especially the turning off auto-attack. If i have missed this somehow, please someone point it out to me and maybe make it a little more apparent in gameplay as well.

Other than that, NUE was very fun and i hope the game draws more people in!

mercster likes this.
  2. mercster

mercster Avatar

I think the skill trainer "automaton" guy in Soltown gives the deck/free attack abilities. I dunno if making these abilities behind a "gate" is a smart move, but if it is, that fact should probably be much more visible.

"HERE, TALK TO THIS GUY TO GAIN MORE COMBAT ABILITIES!"

3. Faenauriel Erulisse

Faenauriel Erulisse Avatar

I checked and double checked the trainers and i didn't see anything that would give me these abilities. It just opened up the skills window with all the circles and trees. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.