Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mouse Click UI Change Enhancement Request

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Bayridge, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayridge

Bayridge Avatar

Hello, not sure if these were suggested prior, but I suggest two enhancements relating to clicking/double clicking with mouse:

1. When you double click an item and move to quickly it is quite easy to go into decoration mode when not wanting to. Examples: Opening a chest, gardening mechanic

*Possible solution - make a lock down mode for decoration items and will not activate the move decoration mode if selected by accident.

2. When in combat mode party mode and double clicking/ clicking while fighting mobs it is too easy to click your party member by accident. Then when doing a spell (like healing/etc..) you heal them then yourself.

* Possible solution- make option to disable this feature and use other features to select party members (like double clicking their name in upper left)

Thanks for ear

Bayridge

2. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Hi Bayridge,
    there is already the option to switch on/off decoration mode in the options/interface menu. It's a bit hidden but should help.

Also the mouse-pointer is behaving badly in low-frame rate scenes. I believe they're working on improving that.

Best
    Jens

Solazur likes this.
  3. Bayridge

Bayridge Avatar

Thank you for the #1 fix.

Does anyone have a fix for #2? If not I wish to still recommend an option for this.

Thanks

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not a fix for the clicking behavior, but an alternative: i tend to choose targets by tab rather than by mouse, and in that case control-tab cycles through the friendly targets.

5. Bayridge

Bayridge Avatar

Thanks Alley, I will try that. I think the clicking behavior option would be advantageous also for when your looting and a someone gets in the way as well and you don't realize you clicked them till your in the heat of battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.