Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Greenhouses Are Not Disappointing After All

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Frederick Glasgow, May 25, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

So I used magic mover to move from one scene to another a few days ago,no issues. I had to use magic mover again to store everything because the town biome was changing. I read the patch notes when they were released,which at that point gave me no choice in the matter,it said greenhouses in magic mover would have their contents reset.
    I am not happy about this ,35 greenhouse that were all planted and watered 4 times for max yield and now I am not sure what I have. @Chris or @Attenwood ,what does this reset mean and what stage are they at? Can you please clarify so I know if all my watering time and the cost for water are lost, am I just out all that money or is it just reset to the last growth stage?
    I am sure I am not the only one who is wanting to know what the 'reset" entails. I know a few folks who had their lots with greenhouses in the magic mover also. Thanks.

2. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

@Frederick Glasgow just wanted to point out water is free now, you may have been gone during that change, just double click any water source (well, fountain, etc) and you get a bucket. The time sink of having to redo that many planters however is still an issue.

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  3. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Right,sadly I don't have the time to stand and click for all the water needed,plus my wrist couldn't take that kind of strain,but thank you for the reply and your help.

FrostII, ShadeObscura and Retlaw like this.
  4. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Good news! It turns out that line about content being "reset" was added to the patch notes by mistake. No such change was made nor is planned. That line has been removed from the patch notes.

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  5. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

OK thanks for clarifying that.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.