Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Bludgeon "ground pound" math (something wrong)

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Gatsu., Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i cant use this skill to attack bosses... probably there is something on math wrong to maximum health to enemy... and i just can have MISS/DODGED from this attack (attacking daemons/giant-trolls)

i think that a lv 100 player (170-180 of str during fight) .. with ground pound to 101 .. can have a chance to make something like 70 (at least) hit-points using the best skill of Bludgeon... (150 with a critical i hope) .. not just MISS MISS MISS (miss what? i smashed the terrain! the terrain dodges my weapon?)

i have to replace my best skill with a stone fist to make some damage... (and i'm an air mage.. not earth)

same wrong math appears.. when maybe fighting a poor skeleton.. (500 of heath) ... i stun the skeleton.. he fall to ground.. i use the GROUND POUND (maybe stacked) to the skeleton (completely stunned).. and i receive a MISS (whattttt???)

i think that this type of attack can do a MISS... only when attacking the Phoenix,Dragon,ghosts,liches,imps... (flying creatures) . for all other types of enemy.... a minimal damage is mandatory

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

no one is processing bugs segnalation?

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm having a hard time breaking this down in a bug report. Can you use the Player Bug Report Template report to see it if helps?
    I'm sorry. I'm trying to get to the 'nitty gritty' of it so we don't misunderstand.

1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:

4. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

yes.. i've open a new BUG report... maybe can be MY VGA.. MY CPU ... that broke completely this bludgeon skill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.