Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded]Inaccessible items!

Discussion in 'Release 43 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by liz_the_wiz, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

So,
    Im now the proud owner of Isla de Muerta (thank you) its exactly like I imagined (ok not quite, but close enough) and Im so pleased, really am..

However, while I have plans so this wasnt going to happen on live, as I wasnt sure what would happen, it feels like this is important to note as a bug(set)

1. Bay Lunaire no longer exists of course, but, my housing claims its in template example swamp 01, and i have to be there to put it into storage to move it.. but i cant, cos of course the template for swamp 01 is empty! So thats 3 lots (on this account, and 3 others) which right now on QA are unobtainable!
    2. none of the town items have appeared in my bank, so the town items are still there.. in this town that doesnt exist, anywhere.. I assume they didnt go back to the old bank owner? (I bought and paid for most of those!)

in short it seems your old down retains everything, meaning anyone who doesnt lift everything could get a nasty shock..

So guess whos gonna have to do that on live.. (and worry she didnt pick everything up?)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@liz_the_wiz
    Please write into support@portalarium.com as this is an individual matter we can help you with.
    For question #2, that would directly involve the Bay Lunaire owner and yourself directly. Be sure to reach out to them again if you have previously.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Lexie Hmm ok, but, that makes a lot of work for you guys when items of a changed town used to get thrown back into inventory in the bank.. and now they are in limbo where you guys would need to retrieve them
    Ive picked up everything on live bar 2 items I cant find so this wont happen tomorrow on live

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you with this on the forums. You need to speak to our PoT person directly through support. Anything with PoT changes like this we find that to be the best way. We do this with anything account related :)

5. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Lexie ok but this is on qa, im reporting it as a bug not a real issue because its not live and happened yet..... cos Ive just spent nearly 2 hours picking up stuff on live just so this doesnt :)

6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

In case anyone finds this - apparently there is a manual eviction process run on live :) and not to fear :)

7. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It usually involves me running around POTs with a stack of matches and a canister of oil.

Retlaw, Alley Oop and liz_the_wiz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.