Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Smelting: An insulting waste of our time.

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Waxillium, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I know but I put my whining threads in the current release feedback for a reason (so they fade away). After a month of whining I try to let it go and hope for the best. I know they cant flick a switch overnight.

2. TheWanderingPoet

TheWanderingPoet Avatar

The feedback to "play another game while doing shroud" is the worst advice I've ever seen. Not everyone has 2 monitors and not everyone has the top of the line gaming machine.
    I know I for one can't play 2 games at once. Shroud would hitch and lag so bad it would crash if I moved.

That being said, the concept of realism would be to have smelting require larger batches. You don't just smelt one bar at a time.

At the very least there should be a time consuming interactive way to craft 100 ore. Such as building a one use furnace out of clay

3. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

No,you are smelting up to 20 bars at a time,one by one. And my advice to run two games at once , I do not find awful if you have a rig to handle it,if not read a book.

4. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Seems agriculture and fishing are getting worked in Q3. Fingers crossed this will show us what they can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.