Ornate Bar / Carved Oak Bar.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Andartianna, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

It would be really nice if we could get some more upscale looking bars in the game to either purchase in the add-on store or craft. The plain wooden ones while functional lack the luster I would prefer in my establishments.

Lace, Spoon, PhantasmalX and 3 others like this.
  2. bwtdozer

bwtdozer Avatar

Craftable PLEASE!!!!!! :p Tired of all the great looking furniture being sold on add-on store (unless they start sell them as patterns/salvalgeable for patterns like the weapons and armors). Wanted to be a Furniture crafter in this game all the way thru pre-land rush. By Land rush I had lost interest in being one cause most of the new furniture added to the game was add-on store and very few were craftable. Might come back to be one if furniture crafting 9and crafting in general) gets some major love. :(

edit to add: I know port is still wanting money to help this game develop into the best it can be and selling items in the add-on store is their way of doing it. I just don't want it to be any more great looking furniture without there being equal or vastly more great looking furniture crafting recipes added as well.

econner and Jonah Hayes like this.
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Would like to also see more variants to the bars, such as a mirror angled bar to the one already available and a straight, uncurved bar for lengthier establishments.

With Kobold tech would a bar tap be out of place? It could be self replinishing in producing mugs with various colored liquids that can be equipped purely for RP purpose.

econner likes this.
  4. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

If so, a small tapped keg sitting on the bar would be good, or like the front portion of really large tapped kegs that you can set up behind on the wall behind the bar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    PhantasmalX likes this.
  5. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Like establishments who offer home-brewed beverages? Yeah, those places like to have their vats on display for customers to see. They could add large craftable kegs while offering a large "brew display" in the ad-on store which is basically a fancy windowed wall that is large enough to display the kegs, though could certainly be used for various housing designs.

Also, bar mirrors!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.