Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Mentioned above, but Episode 1 is a full game. The other Episodes 2-5 are going to be expansions to the full game Episode 1.

Time Lord and Koldar like this.
  2. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

Ok, now understand... thanks to both @Sir Bradley White and @Koldar.
    So, if i pledge $120 (explorer lv) i will can have sure to the chapter 5?? (i'm seeing the spreadsheet)

Sir Bradley White likes this.
  3. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Yep, if you pledge at Explorer you will get all 5 according to the spreadsheet, and the pledge information panel:

Explorer
    Includes All Rewards from VIRTUAL COLLECTOR Level!

REWARDS:
    • In addition to Episodes 1, 2, and 3, you will receive DRM-free, digital download versions of the final TWO, full-length, standalone games, Shroud of the Avatar Episode 4 and Episode 5 (including Beta access to Episodes 4 & 5)!
    • Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Cartographer" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    • Full size cloth map of the new world
    • Special Collector's Box
    • Recorded media game (format of recorded media TBD)
    • Recorded media game soundtrack (format of recorded media TBD)
    • Old-school style, illustrated, printed manual

Exclusive Founder Rewards:
    • (* Exclusive Early Founder Rewards are only available to Backers who pledged any amount by May 20, 2013)
    • Early Founder Tier Price: $125
    • You will receive the new world map as a digital, uniquely framed, in-game decoration for your house.
    • Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Cartographer" and “Explorer” to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).

Bolded and underlined the pertaining point for you.

Edit: Also, there are 2 Explorer levels, one is digital and one is physical. If you do upgrade to that tier make sure you pick the one you want. The one I posted is the Physical version of the Explorer tier. The digital is pretty much the same, but you don't get these in the physical form if you go digital:

Collector's box
    Printed game manual
    Recorded media game
    Recorded media soundtrack
    Cloth map

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Exactly. At the Explorer level you get all 5 episodes.

Thanks Sir Bradley! :)

5. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

No problem! Glad I could help. I know the reward structure can be pretty daunting to look at and understand. :D

Time Lord and Akalabeth like this.
  6. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

@Sir Bradley White
    So, if i pledge $25 on april 2013, wich is my "title" now? founder or adventurer? (i don't understand completly the spreadsheet (my apologies) but exist two main grand column... "Benefactor" and "Founder".

If my situation is "Founder", so the tier that i pledge must be $120 or $125 for the VIRTUAL COLLECTOR Level! ?

7. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

You are labeled as a Founder - the right side of the spreadsheet - since you pledged early. Since you are a founder, you get the discounted price. Now, the $120 is the Digital Explorer, and the $125 is the Physical Explorer. They are both the same in general, but the Physical one comes with:
    Collector's box
    Printed game manual
    Recorded media game
    Recorded media soundtrack
    Cloth map
    The digital one doesn't come with those in a physical format. So, the option to get all 5 is for either price point and is also included in any tier over the Explorer tier.

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

perfect! The physical format gift, when are sent if i upgrade my pledge to $125?

9. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Here is a way to look at them.

Digital Explorer $120 for Founder:
    • In addition to Episodes 1, 2, and 3, you will receive DRM-free, digital download versions of the final TWO, full-length, standalone games, Shroud of the Avatar Episode 4 and Episode 5 (including Beta access to Episodes 4 & 5)!
    • Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Cartographer " to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).

• (* Exclusive Early Founder Rewards are only available to Backers who pledged any amount by May 20, 2013)
    • Early Founder Tier Price: $120
    • You will receive the new world map as a digital, uniquely framed, in-game decoration for your house.
    • Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Cartographer" and “Explorer” to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).

Physical Explorer $125 for Founder:
    REWARDS:

• Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Cartographer" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    • Full size cloth map of the new world
    • Special Collector's Box
    • Recorded media game (format of recorded media TBD)
    • Recorded media game soundtrack (format of recorded media TBD)
    • Old-school style, illustrated, printed manual

• Early Founder Tier Price: $125

Time Lord, Numa and Koldar like this.
  10. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

The physical items most likely won't ship until the game is released. So by the estimate sometime in October of 2014. Also, the tiers above don't list every reward you get like the spreadsheet does as it would be too long. The best way to see what you get is to match the price you paid for the tier to the spreadsheet. Or you can visit the Shroud of the Avatar front page to look at the tiers.

Edit: And I don't know if you live outside of the USA, but if you live internationally then you need to add $15 for shipping if you go for the physical Explorer tier. Just wanted to let you know.

Time Lord, Koldar and Akalabeth like this.
  11. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

Ooookkkkk... no more questions!!!! jejejejeje... thanks a lot... really. Think i will choose $125 :D

Koldar and Sir Bradley White like this.
  12. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Glad I could help you! If you ever have any more questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

Time Lord, Koldar and Akalabeth like this.
  13. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com Avatar

I have a quick question.

I pledged in the kickstarter campaign at the collector level (150), which makes me a founder, right?

After playing around in this early release I was inspired to increase my pledge to edellman level, but I opted for the payment plan.

So I am just wondering if I am guaranteed to get that pledge level and all the associated rewards, or if its possible for that tier to become sold out before my monthly payments put me at that level? Or how exactly does that work?

Actually, on the same topic, when setting up my payment plan, i had the option of creating a new pledge or adding onto my existing pledge. If i go to make a single payment it doesnt give me that option, it just asks what tier amount i would like to pledge... so if i do a single payment does it automatically add the amount onto my existing pledge or does it make a new one? Just a little confused on that whole system :p

14. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

I will try to answer this to the best of my ability.
    1. You are a founder.
    2. You are guaranteed for that tier because the payment plan is setup now.
    3. If you placed a single payment for the tier it is automatically added to the existing tier you are upgrading. EX. if you have 2 tiers, $150 for both, and you made one payment of $150 for the second tier you would then have one tier at $150 and one tier at $300 on your account.
    4. If you setup a payment plan it adds whatever amount you specified onto the tier you choose for it to.

Time Lord and AdamZax like this.
  15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@AdamZax
    The best way to make a single payment is to click on the account link at the top right corner of the home page. At that location, you will be able to upgrade your pledge.

If you want to start a payment plan, you should do this from your account page as well. Keep in mind, the payment plan will incur extra processing fees with each payment that is processed. After a payment is processed, you should see the payment added to your account page. It may take 5-10 minutes to appear. If it hasn't yet, you may want to contact support@portalarium.com to make sure everthing went through fine.

If you pledged during the KS campaign, then yes, you are considered a "Founding" member, regardless of your pledge level (not to be confused with the "Founder" tier. You can currently upgrade your pledge at Founding member prices through April 7th, 2014. You will additionally receive Founding member rewards. After april 7th, I'm not sure how it will work.

AdamZax and Sir Bradley White like this.
  16. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com Avatar

thanks for the answers

It makes a lot more sense looking at things through the account page, rather than looking at things from the home page like I was doing.

Another question, for housing. Do you get multiple houses if you have a higher tier? For example, if you are a knight level, does that mean you get citizen, edelmann, and knight houses, or just the highest one?

Sir Bradley White and Koldar like this.
  17. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Now, I can't say with 100% certainty that you will receive deeds for every house for your tier and below, but I believe you have the option to choose any house from your tier and below. So, I am currently at the Knight tier. I should get the option to place any Knight home and below my pledge level house (this means both founder and benefactor houses if the tier comes with it).

Time Lord and AdamZax like this.
  18. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

You are absolutely correct. In the Knight tier, you receive 1 Village deed. In addition to the deed, you will receive ALL houses below that tier. Founder members receive a few more due to the waterfront houses at each tier. The spreadsheet should properly reflect this.

violation and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  19. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

If it makes life any easier I have a couple tables on the wiki that show a great comparison...

If you're a founder: http://sotawiki.net/index.php?title=Founder#Houses
    If you're a benefactor: http://sotawiki.net/index.php?title=Benefactor#Houses

You can also scroll up and down to see some of the other rewards. As content expands the rewards will likely be getting linked off to pages with more information about each reward.

TheMadHermit likes this.
  20. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@violatoin
    At first glance, the links to your wiki appear up-to-date with the spreadsheet. Thank you for posting the links again for people who missed them the first time earlier in this thread.

However, I am trying to keep this thread as clean as possible for Q&A about pledge rewards with as little fluff as possible. If you wish to advertise your wiki, you can have it listed in this thread: Fansites & Support.

Thanks!

Atlaua (MGT470) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.