Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Virtue Miner's Helmet

Discussion in 'Release 45 QA Feedback Forum' started by niteowl57, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

After a long wait and much anticipation, I made sure to spend enough new money to get the Miner's Helmet reward. Once received, I happily wore it mining. But I have recently noticed that I no longer receive the Armor Set Bonus while I'm wearing it. Taking a closer look, the helmet indicates Plate, not Universal as I expected. Because I wear chainmail, I'm losing the Armor Set Bonus. So, my helmet is adorning a chest and I'm back to casting the light spell while I'm mining. Must I really wear plate armor to go mining to avoid losing the armor set bonus? Couldn't this be universal?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i THINK the new lb helmet telethon reward is flagged unversal and has a light source.

3. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

It is the telethon reward that I am referring to; it's named the Virtue Miner's Helmet. Yes, it has a light source, but no, it's not flagged universal. I haven't read about any other ones, so I'm sorry if I missed something.

Maybe the craftable mining helmets will have plate, chain, leather, and cloth versions. But if there will be one recipe that will produce a universal helmet, then I think the telethon reward should also be universal.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Two separate telethon helmets from two separate telethons. I'm suggesting the Lord British helm released last week if you don't like the stats of the virtue miner's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.