Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed] Picking up planting beds with immature plants breaks growth timers

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Mishikal, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Planted 3 small beds last night. They each contain one coconut (long), 2 palm trees (medium), and one potato (short). The potato plans all came up on time to be watered their 3rd time this morning, and again this afternoon for the 4th and final time. However, *before* the 4th water, the planting beds were picked up (and the soil was dry). When they were put back down, the soil shows as wet, and they cannot receive their 4th watering. In addition, the palm trees should have come up for their 3rd watering at the same time as the potatoes were ready for their 4th watering. Instead, they are still cannot be watered. It has been several hours since they were replaced.

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I'm seeing the same sort of issue with large beds that have not been moved.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Ouch.. They just revert to saying they're watered?

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Lained likes this.
  5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Can this be reproduced in latest? We're not seeing it currently, and may need more details to better understand how to get the break to occur. Thank you.

6. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Attenwood Just curious, what procedure are you using to attempt to reproduce? I would do something like this:

a) Plant two beds in the same crop
    b) shortly before the beds are set require watering (5 minutes?), I would pick one of them up into my inventory
    c) I'd wait for the other bed to require watering
    d) I'd place the other bed, and see if it comes up needing water within 5 minutes

7. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Attenwood Happened to me again today. I had stored a property via property manager where everything on it has been mature for quite some time. I just stored it 2-3 days ago. I pulled it out today, and half the plants are now back in the "growing" phase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.