Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Brittany Sewers tier level needs adjusted IMO...

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by twofoldsilence, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

Brittany Sewers is listed as a tier 3 map, but approximately half of it has extremely high tier mobs that even as a high level character I can't get through, so the tier for it should be adjusted in my opinion, or the higher end mobs in it should be put off the beaten path instead of on the main path to and from it's various exits/entrances. E.g. Almost all the mobs on the Brittany Graveyards side are tier 5 and above, so one can't travel from any of the other exits/entrances to it due to the high tier mobs (at least from a player at the tier 3 level). I'm talking Lich Archers and Mages, Elite Skeleton Footmen, Archers, and Mages, and Elite Ebon Cultist Champions, Archers, and Mages.

Numa, Gix and Quenton like this.
  2. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Try bug reporting this as a bug. There are some Areas that are a couple different tiers but this sounds like it is in transition and the tier should be adjusted to warn players. It sounds like a good place to check out to me. I'll be heading that way soon to give those liches some stitches.

3. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

There's not many Lichs and one of them is hidden, so it may not be worth it if you're just wanting to kill lots of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.