Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Metal Helm of Courage

Discussion in 'Release 48 Feedback Forum' started by Browncoat Jayson, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

So completing the quests in Highvale Outskirts requires you to collect enchanted copper and have the Helm of Courage repaired. This is a great low-level quest and results in some cool armor. However, the piece you receive is an "Iron Plate Helm of Courage", showing it was made with two sheets of iron. Wouldn't this make more sense if it was a Copper Plate Helm of Courage?

Rentier and Alley Oop like this.
  2. Miraya Jerre

Miraya Jerre Avatar

If you've already completed the path of courage in r47, is it even possible to obtain the courage armor? Or do I have to start a new character and redo everything?

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the six new quests for virtue armor are doable by anybody.

4. Miraya Jerre

Miraya Jerre Avatar

Thanks for the reply.

I guess now I just need to find them. Tried checking around highvale outskirts and couldn't get anything out of the NPCs there.

5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Plate Helm of Courage
    in his hunting cabin, is looking for a courageous Outlander to kill the rogue Kobold Frostgeist.
    the Plate Helm of Courage
    kill a copper Golem to receive Enchanted Copper Ore to repair the helm in the monastery.

Plate Chest of Courage
    Walking North in Jaanaford, behind the water fall you can find not only the earth master trainer Vonda... There is also a Satyr and the entrance to the Broken Echoes Silver Mine ...
    [There are more water falls, so if you can't enter them - you're at the wrong falls !]
    Talk to the Satyr and enjoy :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    margaritte, Rentier and Yuritau like this.
  6. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

and please remember killing the beasts before getting the quests gets you nothing and you have to wait 10mins ;)

Paladin Michael likes this.
  7. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

That's because the rogue frostgeist spawns at night. He doesn't despawn, but if someone kills him during the day, the next player will have to wait until nighttime. All the frostgeists pretty much work this way, except for the surprise pop-out ones.

8. Colm Cillian

Colm Cillian Avatar

ok, so what do you do when you give the copper and helm to the blacksmith and the doesnt complete?

9. Vugl

Vugl Avatar

same problem(. The blacksmith get my enchanted Ore and helm, and nothing. Quest is not complited, mark on compass shows me a Blacksmith, in Journal wrote thet im still need bting helm and ore 2 blacksmith...

10. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Please write a bug report in the R51 bug section, so @Puuk willnow about and can have a look!
    Therefor go to the blacksmith with the collected items and write /bug, please.

11. Arimer

Arimer Avatar

Same, he took them but didn't complete quest or give me helm. Was able to go back and get enchanted copper but can't get the helm again so looks like no helm unless i restart.

12. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

this is my life now. the hunter thinks i have the helm still so I have no idea how i'm supposed to get a new one. The quest items turned red in the turnover window and he wouldnt take them. Closing the window deleted both the quest items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.