Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] [600] hilt fortress combat broken

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Mishikal, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Fighting through hilt fortress tonight, hit a host of bugs. It was impossible to target fire elementals in much of the obsidian forge area after the waves were triggered. Was unable to move for long periods of time (frozen in place). Had issues where even if I had targeted a fire elemental, my character couldn't hit it with my bow.

Skyedrifter likes this.
  2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Also, "large brown spider" can kill someone in about 2 seconds with a single poison hit. I'm not sure if that's a bug or not, since I've not been in the Fortress before, but it seems... wrong.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Mishikal
    Per our convo on Friday, I think these issues are fixed internally on dev. I suspected a certain spell was triggering this for you and trying to copy all the spells you used, I could not find any errors with /debug. A good sign that the new build doesn't have this issue. Please let us know if this continues in the next patch. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Regarding the spider, what adventure level are you? Do you recall what you were hit for?

4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Level 83. Meridyn was skinning one of the tougher spiders, and the green one ran up and bit her from around a corner. She was dead before I could blink. ;) It just spammed damage. I can see about sacrificing myself on QA to see if it still occurs.

5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Lexie This appears fixed in 602. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.