Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Cloth Gloves of Truth Quest- Aerie Magic Merchants

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by AthenaBorune, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AthenaBorune

AthenaBorune Avatar

1. Title: Survey not being given in Aerie
    2. Reproduction Rate:???
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: Magic Merchants not giving survey. No prompt to start survey.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Have the survey in your bags and attempt to talk to them about it.
    6. User Specs:
    I got around this by going to Brit Estates and using the magic merchant there who went straight into the proper prompt for the quest and it was very easy to get done at that point, but I couldn't get the Aerie merchant to say more than that they had questions for me if i ran into one of their field guys.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Could you specify which magic merchants you spoke with in Aerie? I've verified it's working on the following merchants:
    - Stanley Adams in Eye of Fate
    - Eretria Moonglow in Elixirium

Fairly certain the researcher mentions which shops should be valid.

3. AthenaBorune

AthenaBorune Avatar

-Eretria Moonglow said- "When I require aid, I seek out people who are capable, I assure you. However, if you encountered one of our filed researchers then I do have several survey questions you can answer." but never asked me any questions and gave me no key words to click on. Tried typing everything I could think of to her to get her started. Started very easily when I traveled to Brit Estates instead.
    I did not go to Stanley though, seems I hit Belana (oops).

4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Same thing. Got a survey from a troll encounter. Eretria happened to be the nearest match. Talked to her as she had the help sparkle and wave. When I typed in survey as she did not have it as a clicky option she talked about Fingold and fishing or something. I went to Yew and Pendro the Magical Supplies merchant there worked properly taking the survey. So Eretria doesn't seem to recognize if the player has a survey ticket.

Shaylee likes this.
  5. vetrom

vetrom Avatar

Also confirming -- the word 'survey' is not a trigger word for Eretria Moonglow but is for the other magic merchants.

6. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

@Attenwood,
    don't know, if this bug is closed - it is still not possible in the Elexirium Magic Shop, where Eretria Moonglow sells stuff.

7. Aelender

Aelender Avatar

Still not working for Eretria in Aerie as of R52

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.