Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Can't create a guild in Aerie

Discussion in 'Multiplayer, Social, & Guilds' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

12/17/2017 6:08 PM
    Title: Guild Registrar in Aerie not working
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?No
    Details:When I ask to create a guild, I am told what it costs, and if I want to proceed. The text options disappear (presumably to give a yes/no input that doesn't show?) and any answer gets an "I don't understand" response from the registrar. I have had this problem in previous releases, though it worked fine in the last release. (But the name I wanted was too long, and i didn't have an alternate at the time, so I declined to create a guild then.) It also came up with all registrars, though at this time in this release I can only speak for the one (Quari) in Aerie.

Steps to Reproduce: Ask registrar to create a guild.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-9370 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 32734
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4077
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.713.Date.12.15.17
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Area Display Name: Aerie
    Loc: (383.3, 31.0, -128.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQ2l0eV9BZXJpZXx8KDM4My4zMzQsIDMxLjAxNCwgLTEyOC43NDkpfCgwLCAwLjI0OSwgMCwgLTAuOTY5KXwxOTguMjA4N3wzNC4yNzY2fDYuNzY5OTk1

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 54266 I could repro.
    Until we get this NPC fixed, I'd use the guild registar in Owl's Head. I just tested that one and it is working. He's the banker building in the far back of the scene behind the farmer's market and fountain.
    Thank you!
    @Cora Cuz'avich

3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

@Lexie Huh, wacky. I tried to find the registrar in Central Brittany while I was there to test if it was all of them or just Aerie, but gave up trying to find them. I love how huge the city is (first time in a game where a city actually feels big enough to be an actual city) but man, that place needs some street signs. Or maybe something like the town crier with lots, where you can select one of the services and it puts a temporary point on your compass to navigate to.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I don't know if you use the in-game map (M key) and we're still working out some of the kinks, but you may find it useful in big places. Thank you for the input :)
    @Cora Cuz'avich

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I do, but I didn't see the registrar on the map in Brittany. I'm sure it will be better once the map is fully integrated, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.