Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] SOTA Map changes not possible

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

1. Title: SOTA Map changes not possible
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Any effort to delete items on the map throws up the following error code, despite being logged in: 'Error - You have to be logged in'
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Log in to shroudoftteavatar.com/maps , log in to account, go to owned POT, switch to edit mode and attempt to delete object.
    6. User Specs: n/a

2. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

Update: applies to plots only

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

I am having the same problem.
    1. Title: SOTA Lot changes for POT maps not possible
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Yes in the sence of I can not change the lot status or ownership.
    4. Details: When I log into the map for my POT and turn edits on, then try and change the info for one of the lots it says
      "ERROR
      You have to be logged in.
      Read more about editing restrictions." and will not let me update the info. I am able to add POIs and add/remove buildings and other markers.
    5. User Specs: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB.

4. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

5. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I am experiencing the same kind of issue. The map, regardless of scene, except for Novia (overland) AND maybe all villages, towns and cities, are not placing the arrow in the right place in relation to my character and thus makes it difficult to navigate.

Saw this for sure in the Crag Foothills, the Necropolis Barrens and... I believe also in the Twins Foothills, in recent days.

6. Rok Yrikk

Rok Yrikk Developer Emeritus

As mentioned in the map update post - https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/map-updates.106776/ - Plots are intentionally disabled currently. When we finish automating plot data from the game, then editing of the plots can be re-implemented.

There are many maps that have an incorrect offset for the character or have incorrect rotation for the character. These are being fixed individually, and all three of those maps are on the to be fix list.

Thank you for helping us make the map better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.