Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Titles in gold colored font RF Knight Pledge Level Rewards are still missing

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Daenerys Targaryen, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

1/26/2018 5:01 PM
    Title: Titles in gold colored font RF Knight Pledge Level Rewards are still missing

Hi, I have a RF Knight Pledge Level account but I am still missing my pledge rewards that are
    Sir and Dame titles in gold colored font. I am unable to use my Sir and Dame titles in-game because
    they cannot be displayed in gold colored font and I don't want them to show up as white colored
    because I want other players to see that I am a Royal Founder.

If I had known that you was not going to give me my 'Sir' and 'Dame' titles in gold colored font, I likely wouldn’t have upgraded my Pledge up to the RF Knight Level.

Details:
    Sir/Dame titles in gold colored font are missing from all RF Knight Pledge Level backers.
    It is irrelevant whether or not the Dame title itself is part of the Knight Pledge Rewards.
    The point is that you promised that the Dame title would be available in gold colored font for all RF Knight Pledge Level backers.

From the 'Knight Pledge Rewards' from https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35139:

[​IMG]
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Sir/Dame" and "Knight Commander" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).

Screenshot #1:
    [​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Play with a RF Knight Pledge Level account
    2) Open the Titles window
    Result: 'Sir' and 'Dame' titles in Gold colored font are missing

User Specs:
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.721.Date.01.25.18

Screenshot #2:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Elnoth and discipleofweb like this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I have also noticed that the gold color in the titles can change from white to gold and back again.

3. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is on me! What I thought a few releases back would be a quick-and-simple fix was not, there's a bit more architecture I need to do. Nothing impossible, but it does keep slipping releases. I will work for this in a patch for this release, that is my solemn promise.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

This is a bug, the gold doesn't show upon first loading however it returns if you go afk or change scenes.

discipleofweb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.