Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quest reset

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Earl Atogrim von Draken, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Before i open up a bug report, i need to ask how should this work.
    So far i only managed to wipe clean my log, which pretty much only killed the entries and didn't reset my quests in a useful way.
    It actually broke my questing and my log, with not being able to pick up questlines again but still having visual quest indicators on the overland map.

I doubt that's the way it is supposed to work ^^?

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You should be able to pick up any quest, and have one quest in your journal to see Arabella. If you do not, that does indeed sound like a bug.

3. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Just to get that right: i go to the town crier to do the quest reset, correct?

4. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

No. That just clears your task list, and is out of date and should probably be removed now that you can hide/add tasks from your task list manually.

This is done when you log into your character and it shows your character name - there's a gear on the top right of that window. Pulling down the menu on that gear gives you the option.

5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Perfect.
    In that case: please remove the clear the task list feature at the town crier because it's breaking pretty much everything AND it's redundant :D

Next up my list: find out why quests that are finished still show up on the waveing NPC/overworld map.

6. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

it's completely broken - i did Malice three times in R49 ad sti assk me to find Sequanna, i found her - many times... :confused:

I have some more quests that dont update correctly. Bloddriver Outskirts Alberic want me still to find him, although i already have solved all Quests there. ask Drumplemouth ^^
    Or Edvard in Solace Brdige....

Max Bennis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.