Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Myra/Myron

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Highdragon Moor, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highdragon Moor

Highdragon Moor Avatar

2/7/2018 5:37 PM
    Title: Myra/Myron
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Still can't complete this quest. Myra won't acknowledge when I say I killed Myron. I have reset my quests so I am unable to complete this and move on. HELP
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 8091
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: OwlsHead
    Area Display Name: Owl's Head
    Loc: (79.8, 71.4, 61.7)
    Debug: T3dsc0hlYWR8fCg3OS44MTcsIDcxLjQ0NCwgNjEuNjczKXwoMCwgLTAuMzA5LCAwLCAtMC45NTEpfDM5OS4yNzA0fDI3LjIzNTUzfDQuODk1MTEz

@Lexie

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Airmed
    I'm trying to repro, but I could not. "I killed Myron" brings me to the next dialogue step. Have you gone back and killed him again?
    You said you did a quest reset, are you saying you started this quest after the reset? Have you gone back since then to talk to Myron, if he is there? Did you also kill him before the quest reset?
    It's not on your task bar...do you have items related to this quest in your journal?

3. Highdragon Moor

Highdragon Moor Avatar

I had done the quest long before the reset. I did a reset and it just won't complete now. She ignores me completely. Would have to look and see if I still have the key I have tried at least 3-4 different times to complete it. I did the reset on quests shortly after it became available. Will check later today and see if it is still on my taskbar.

4. Highdragon Moor

Highdragon Moor Avatar

Ok, just checked and it still shows "Find Myron in the Clink" I also still have the key. I have killed Myron several times. Ok went down and killed him again. The quest does not update. Will go up and tell Myra I killed her brother again.
    Ok, Told Myra and no change. The quest does not complete. She doesn't even acknowledge when I tell her I killed Myron.

5. Highdragon Moor

Highdragon Moor Avatar

@Lexie Any suggestions on this? Will try to help in any way I can.

6. Cafi

Cafi Avatar

I talked to Myra before hand and got the quest to find Myron in the Clink. If you do the fish merchant quest near here and tell the guy next to her that the meat is bad. she will not talk to you anymore to finish the quest line with Myra. I did end up killing Myron after he throw my key away and refused to leave the jail. (felt like the only option) Anyway. Something is bugged with the two quest lines being hooked together. Wont let me complete them. The other quest is with Morgan the fishmonger and Todd. IF there is a way to get them to work let me know.

7. Cafi

Cafi Avatar

i get stuck saying that where she just says you awful liar! I want nothing to do with you. Begone!. she says nothing else.

8. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

The only problem is the Cardinal has [not] done the fish quest as yet. Till he gets the Myra/Myron quest resolved which doesn't look promising he is not going to do the fish quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.