Hi - Looking for a Town/Guild.

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Reventrant, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reventrant

Reventrant Avatar

Really excited to find out this game has been in development for so long; only wish I found out sooner.

Are there any player towns out there looking for a guy with some expendable cash and looking to buy a house for the game?

Alleine Dragonfyre and Beaumaris like this.
  2. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

Don't jump too fast. There are packages (bundles) on the addon store where you can buy a property deed, house, and stuff. Many different prices for you too consider. Also many POTs (player owned towns) most of which would be glad to provide you a place to claim your property and put down your house. Lots of guilds, too. Play a bit. Make friends. You have time as we're just getting started.

3. Reventrant

Reventrant Avatar

Yeah, the bundle is what I meant. Does it come with land too?

Lord-Galiwyn likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello there @Reventrant and welcome. You are always welcome in Wizards Rest. It is not a guild town but there are many players who are mellow and nice that live there from various guild. We offer many amenities and you can be in any guild to live there. It is a snowy biome. We also offer free rooms to those who would like that.

oh and to add to that caution: deeds that you buy on the add on store are taxed unless they are from a bundle. Houses cannot be placed without that deed. So buying a house does nothing for you to be able to place a house. So FYI in case you didnt know

5. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

@Reventrant, the deed is to claim a lot. You must find a lot in which you would be interested in a player owned town. Check with the governor, (shown under the compass). He/she may have suggestions as to where to place in the town and will certainly let you know if they have lots available.

6. Nick

Nick Avatar

Soryn Fields is always looking for players and crafters. :) (south of Resolute)

Perhaps you can consider buying land and house deed from other players? Like this post.

7. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Welcome @Reventrant !

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...lry-is-looking-for-members.93310/#post-834628

The Order of Chivalry
    Part of "The Order" (Order through Chaos, Order of Vengeance)

[​IMG]

Calling the lovely trade-town of Ordinis Mortis home (located just south of Britanny), the order of chivalry has been host to many social and trade events, including the Auctions, Shoppign events, Birthday parties, and even a couple of PvP tournaments.

We have active members of varying nationalities and languages including Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, French, German, and English.

We have been around since the beginning and plan to be here for years to come. Our members range from pleasant and polite to quirky and eccentric, and we pride ourselves in being a strong, close-knit group that we would like YOU to be a part of!
    We currently are ESPECIALLY looking for folks who enjoy the multiple aspects of this game and our daily activities include but are not limited to:
    Resource Harvesting
    Boss Farming
    RP and Adventuring
    Party planning and Decorating
    General Tom Foolery

Spontaneous treasure hunts(missions to awuire specific loots)
    Crafting gears

Contact either @Minerva, @Luca Xante, or Arkah @EMPstrike to apply! and we look forward to playing with you.

Discord is https://discord.gg/qatTkxJ

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    moxiepilot likes this.
  8. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Hello and Welcome to New Britannia! All Avatars are needed as something very big is coming...

By Tor likes this.
  9. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Welcome adventurer! may your travels be swift and harmless:)

10. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

The Tater Tot Empire is a cool little bunch with chatty chaps and people who love to group, still small, but veterans love to help out beginners, and near everyone is always happy to form a group if someone initiates it. We currently own an Island where you can own your own house if you have the required Lot & House deed, or rooms to settle yourself in in the meantime in our guild Inn!

No matter what you do, welcome to the great land of Novia, and I hope you enjoy the adventure awaiting you!

11. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

Where does one find these bundles with lots? I literally only see 3 bundles - and none of them have lots. In fact, I hear a lot of people talk about bundles on the store that just simply aren't there for me. What am I missing?

Bundles: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=60538
    Add-ons: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085

I see next to nothing available on these pages...

12. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

are you logged in? they made a change to this in the last day or two.

Elwyn likes this.
  13. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

You see only the three featured starter bundles, unless you are logged in. As Alley Oop said, try logging in. You should see a broader selection then.

Elwyn likes this.
  14. Sarek

Sarek Avatar

Should you seek a life of questing and adventure based on Virtue then contact me so that I may talk to you about the Sacred Order.

15. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

16. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Welcome to the SotA family, Reventrant! I'm sure you'll have no problems finding a nice town to call home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.