Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Cannot Gain Access To Hilt

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Crendel, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crendel

Crendel Avatar

3/3/2018 11:27 AM
    Title: Cannot Gain Access To Hilt
    Reproduction Rate: 100% and another random person named Zenie had issue while I was there
    Blocker?
    Details: When you get to the door to Hilt, not the first set of double doors but the single door you can't access. When you mouse over it says exit to owlshead. If you mouse over logs of the door you can find a small spot on the left bottom that lets you into hilt
    Steps to Reproduce: Logged and tried friends mode and multi, exited zone came back and same
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4058
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Hills02_Hilt_Exterior
    Area Display Name: Nightshade Pass
    Loc: (0.0, 81.1, 294.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSGlsbHMwMl9IaWx0X0V4dGVyaW9yfHwoMC4wMTUsIDgxLjEzNiwgMjk0LjAwMSl8KDAsIDAuMDM0LCAwLCAwLjk5OSl8NzI0LjE3MTZ8NS4zMzA5NTl8MS4yNQ==

Jantodec likes this.
  2. Diego Mas

Diego Mas Avatar

Second the problem with a little more data.

When I was the leader of a party one member could access the door to Hilt, While I cold not and the other party member did not. I left the party to allow the member who could access hilt to become leader.
    immediately after I left the party the door turned green Arrow ' Hilt Fortress' . I wen't in to try to reform in the party on the other side. One person could never get the doorway to 'Hilt' it always said exit to Owls head. We tried to get him in reforming the party, changing friends/multiplayer mode (Which boots you to the entrance, one member died while trekking back to the fortress) So when the party was reformed, I and one other person got the 'exit to owls head message back' but the leader went into Hilt, and message to follow popped up but we could not follow either.

I have a screenshot if its helpful.

Fei Akhart and rpgmaniac82 like this.
  3. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

Also cannot get access to Hilt. The door reads "Exit to Owl's Head" and isn't interactable.

4. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We have identified the issue, and it will be fixed ASAP. Thank you for reporting. ID: 56471

6. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

Diego Mas and Tiina Onir like this.
  7. Diego Mas

Diego Mas Avatar

Thanks for the tip @Sir Aular Glorthalion. I tried several things but only 2 of 3 could get in and it was always split the 2 into different instances. I never thought about joining from the overworld.
    If you switch from multi to friends it pops you back to the entrance anyway so, its so simple...

8. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

I'm not sure if this was supposed to have been fixed by now or waiting til R52 but if it is supposed to be fixed, its not. Happened to my entire group tonight :(

9. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm thinking R52. Fingers crossed. Bug remains to be open. We have it prioritized to be critical/very high.

Tiina Onir and nimueCW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.