Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Crazy crafting error: log inside

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Vladamir Begemot, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

[3/22/2018 4:53:28 PM] Item crafted: Recipe: Giant Rough Stone Paver.
    [3/22/2018 4:53:35 PM] Server: CraftNewItem: The sent recipe hash 1359056076 (1359056076 "RecipeDecoration_Paver_RoughStone_Giant") does not match up with the contents of the container. Recipe found: None, ITEM_DATA: No items found in player inventory
    [3/22/2018 4:53:36 PM] A problem occurred while crafting. Please try again later.

Then when closing the window

Server: Destroy provisional bag: Bag is not empty

3/22/2018 4:55 PM
    Title: Crazy crafting error: log inside
    Reproduction Rate: Once so far, will try again
    Blocker? No
    Details: Invincible tool. When I was in the error, I am pretty sure I had a Stone Chisel in the crafting table inventory that had 1 durability left. I couldn't keep crafting, so I left the table. I don't have a stone chisel with 1 durability on me now.

Also, I was using a crafting chest in inventory, so the items were coming from there.
    Steps to Reproduce: I'll see.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 24411
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.657.Date.03.22.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (80.5, 78.3, 9.7)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoODAuNTE4LCA3OC4yOTQsIDkuNjg2KXwoMCwgMC43MzMsIDAsIC0wLjY4KXw5ODIuMjA4OXwzMC42Mjg0fDMuMTkyNTQy

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Going to have to log, I keep getting the red Server: Destroy provisional bag: Bag is not empty error and can't craft further.

3. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Vladamir Begemot We couldn't repro in the same build as you, or in a future build. We had this bugged and fixed in a prior build. Do you have exact repro steps? We can take another look.
    Be sure to restart the client fully if you try again. Thank you so much. We don't want any crafting issues like this to happen on live.

6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@Lexie

Just repod it, first try.

The chisel that had disappeared was back in my inventory when I logged in, with a durability of 1/91.

Tried to craft Giant Rought Stone Paver at the smelting table, and it failed with that error message.

Looking in both the bag and my inventory, that chisel has now vanished again.

7. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Reproduced externally.
    3/23/2018 7:43 PM
    Reproduction Rate: 3/3, 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details:
    Initialize engine version: 2017.3.1p3 (a66397957d3b)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics (ID=0x67ef)
    Vendor: ATI
    VRAM: 4038 MB
    Driver: 23.20.15017.4003
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    - Completed reload, in 0.130 seconds
    Shader 'UI/Default Font': fallback shader 'UI/Default' not found
    ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'UI/Default Font' - Setting to default shader.
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': fallback shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-Base' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': fallback shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/Internal-GUIRoundedRect': fallback shader 'Hidden/Internal-GUITextureClip' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI.Hid> Failed to create device file:
    3 The system cannot find the path specified.

(Filename: Line: 54)

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 2f94 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 5a8 -> priority: 1
    UnloadTime: 12.039608 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 3/23/2018 7:42:05 PM
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics, graphicsMemorySize=4038, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, systemMemorySize=12239
    SotA.QA.Win.64.657.Date.03.22.18, LocalTime=3/23/2018 7:42:06 PM, Patch=oilyspoken-garden.4
    LanguageManager: Setting Language=English, Partner=None
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=12239
    Pathfinding: Init
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Steam Initialized: True
    AI Behaviors Preloaded
    Migrated 0 LotDeeds. 0 House deeds moved and 0 Basement deeds moved from LotDeed to ItemStore. 0 PlotShapes updated
    MigrateBrokenBankReferences: 0 records modified.
    MigrateEquipmentBags: 0 equipment bags migrated, 0 items affected, 0 users failed to load
    Moved 0 quest items, 0 records updated.
    Migrated 0 records.
    0 : 584bba839fcfb2330f039c94
    Found character: Elene Sali
    Knowledge: Loaded 219 character flags, 2 user flags
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    PushLevel: Added level DecoTestBed01, spawnPoint:, hex:5045,5056
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: DecoTestBed01:
    7:42:25 PM: Loading Scene...
    7:42:26 PM: Level load loop started.
    The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 1515)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
    (Filename: Line: 1758)

GetPixels32 failed: insufficent pixel buffer size (1), must be at least 4 x 4
    (Filename: Line: 1334)

Failed to get pixels of splat texture
    (Filename: Line: 259)

Shader 'MicroSplat/NoviaTerrain1': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/MicroSplat/AddPass' not found
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 47)
    Pathfinding: Load UnLoaded
    UnloadTime: 30.951256 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 3/23/2018 7:42:35 PM
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/HxVolumetricPointLight' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/HxVolumetricPointLight' - Setting to default shader.
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=DecoTestBed01 , Time=0.08367538
    Pathfinding: Load Loaded
    Shader 'Particles/FXVille Blood World Lighting': fallback shader 'Paricles/Alpha Blended' not found
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (CameraController)

Unloading 115132 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 249333.
    Total: 956.956179 ms (FindLiveObjects: 32.494457 ms CreateObjectMapping: 37.135490 ms MarkObjects: 494.692372 ms DeleteObjects: 392.633257 ms)

GC.Collect() took 0.0 seconds
    7:42:40 PM: Level loaded.
    7:42:40 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for DecoTestBed01: 2636750317
    PlotManager: Starting Initializing Plots
    PlotManager: Starting Initializing Player town plot
    7:42:40 PM: Started NPC Spawn...
    7:42:40 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    Unrecognized inventory slot: 7
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PlotManager: Finished Initializing Player town plot
    PlayerSpawnLocation: Exceeded wait time of 10 seconds for PlotManager.IsOkToPlaceLocalPlayer.
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Spawning local player at (-17.414, 100.197, -11.136) using last known location. SnapToGround:True
    Local player equipment load time: 00.1 secs
    7:42:56 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:199
    7:42:59 PM: Waiting for NPC Spawn
    7:43:00 PM: Finished NPC Spawn
    7:43:00 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=DecoTestBed01, TimeToFadeIn=34.6, PreloadTime=0.9, SceneIOLoadTime=7.5, SceneUnloadTime=1.5, SceneActivateTime=4.9, JoinTime=0.4, DecoLoadTime=16.0, AvatarLoadTime=0.0, FinalizeLoadTime=3.5, RelatedInfo, PrefabLoadTime=0.0, ResourceLoadTime=9.2, GameManager=3.3, JoinDownloadTime=0.0, VideoMemory=4038, SystemMemory=12239, FirstTime=True
    7:43:01 PM: Fading in...
    7:43:01 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    PlotManager: Finished Initializing Plots
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library I:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    KGFDebugGui in use. Calls OnGUI which is not performant!
    CraftNewItem: The sent recipe hash 1359056076 (1359056076 "RecipeDecoration_Paver_RoughStone_Giant") does not match up with the contents of the container. Recipe found: None, ITEM_DATA: No items found in player inventory

Transaction Failed: RollResult == Error, Transaction: [ID = 5] GenerateBagContentsFormRecipe:

DestroyProvisionalBag: bag is not empty

Failed to destroy provisional bag for crafting: NoMatchFound

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=Disconnecting
    Network storage reset
    Network storage reset
    Network storage reset
    local player destroyed.
    camera controller destroyed.
    Releasing render texture that is set as Camera.targetTexture!
    (Filename: Line: 3926)

Crash!!!
    SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA;I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Lasse'
    OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar.exe:Shroud of the Avatar.exe (000000013F170000), size: 671744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar.exe', fileVersion: 2017.3.1.25495
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (0000000077040000), size: 1744896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (0000000076E20000), size: 1175552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (000007FEFCFA0000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\UnityPlayer.dll:UnityPlayer.dll (000007FEC1C70000), size: 23048192 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\UnityPlayer.dll', fileVersion: 2017.3.1.25495
    C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (000007FEF9EE0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (000007FEFF2A0000), size: 651264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744
    C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (0000000076F40000), size: 1024000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23594
    C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (000007FEFD280000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23914
    C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (000007FEFD1D0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23930
    C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (000007FEFD930000), size: 831488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.23894
    C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (000007FEFC6B0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:eek:le32.dll (000007FEFE9D0000), size: 2080768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23889
    C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (000007FEFE8A0000), size: 1232896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (000007FEFEC70000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (000007FEFF0C0000), size: 1929216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (000007FEFD020000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (000007FEFD850000), size: 897024 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (000007FEFED20000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18869
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (000007FEFD0F0000), size: 892928 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23775
    C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (000007FEFD060000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (000007FEFDB10000), size: 14196736 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23893
    C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (000007FED5E20000), size: 1167360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (000007FED5DF0000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (000007FED5CF0000), size: 987136 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (000007FEE1C80000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23930
    C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (000007FEFC640000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18917
    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (000007FEF94B0000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (000007FEFF070000), size: 315392 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
    C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (000007FEFF340000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23889
    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (000007FEFECF0000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (000007FEFDA00000), size: 1085440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (000007FEFC040000), size: 372736 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570
    C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (000007FEFB120000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (000007FEFB110000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23889
    C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (000007FEF7920000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
    C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll:webio.dll (000007FEF78B0000), size: 413696 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23375
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL:api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL (000007FEFC630000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.10586.1171
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer64.dll:gameoverlayrenderer64.dll (000007FEC8300000), size: 1597440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer64.dll', fileVersion: 4.42.91.57
    C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL:pSAPI.DLL (0000000077210000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (000007FEFCD40000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Mono\EmbedRuntime\mono.dll:mono.dll (000007FEC5570000), size: 3010560 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Mono\EmbedRuntime\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (000007FEFC1C0000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23451
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (000007FEFCBD0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (000007FEFC1B0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (000007FEFA350000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock Plus\Dock64.dll:Dock64.dll (0000000180000000), size: 765952 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock Plus\Dock64.dll'
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (000007FEF59B0000), size: 1921024 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16570
    C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (000007FEF5B90000), size: 380928 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\DXGIDebug.dll:DXGIDebug.dll (000007FEF0690000), size: 147456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DXGIDebug.dll', fileVersion: 9.30.9600.16384
    C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (000007FEFD090000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23769
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (000007FEFCD60000), size: 1495040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23769
    C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (000007FEFCD30000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll:aticfx64.dll (000007FEE4A70000), size: 1978368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll', fileVersion: 23.20.15017.4003
    C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll:atiuxp64.dll (000007FEE49F0000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll', fileVersion: 23.20.15017.4003
    C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll:atidxx64.dll (000007FEE3A70000), size: 16195584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll', fileVersion: 23.20.15017.4003
    C:\Windows\system32\amdihk64.dll:amdihk64.dll (000007FEE4A40000), size: 167936 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\amdihk64.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (000007FEFD1E0000), size: 626688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (000007FEF99F0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (000007FEF9910000), size: 548864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (000007FEFC220000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23471
    C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (000007FEFBF20000), size: 290816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll:RpcRtRemote.dll (000007FEFCC80000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (000007FEE23A0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (000007FEE2860000), size: 925696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll:NTDSAPI.dll (000007FEE2790000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (000007FEFC4D0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll:pROPSYS.dll (000007FEFB8E0000), size: 1228800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (000007FEEDB40000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (000000006BDE0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19091
    C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (000007FEFC620000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (000007FEEDAF0000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23471
    C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (000007FEEDA80000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (000007FEEDA60000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (000007FEEDA50000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (0000000006660000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (000007FEFAF30000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (000007FEFAF00000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17970
    C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (000007FEFCB00000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll:credssp.dll (000007FEFBE20000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (000007FEFC6C0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (0000000071600000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.1.0.1
    C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (000007FEF79A0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (000007FEFAFA0000), size: 339968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18283
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\CSteamworks.dll:CSteamworks.dll (000007FED7CA0000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\CSteamworks.dll', fileVersion: 1.9.0.0
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\steam_api64.dll:steam_api64.dll (000000003AFD0000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\steam_api64.dll', fileVersion: 2.37.91.26
    C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (000007FEFCAD0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23915
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\LightFX.dll:LightFX.dll (0000000007AE0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\LightFX.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.7.0
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (00000000743C0000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\fmod.dll:fmod.dll (000007FEC5340000), size: 2256896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'I:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Plugins\x86_64\fmod.dll', fileVersion: 0.1.4.4
    C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (000007FEF9100000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll:mscms.dll (000007FEEA3C0000), size: 638976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23677
    C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (0000000008F20000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll:icm32.dll (000007FED7960000), size: 270336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\icm32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23677
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\SmartScreenPrint\CDAKEYMonitor64.dll:CDAKEYMonitor64.dll (000007FEEF5E0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\SmartScreenPrint\CDAKEYMonitor64.dll', fileVersion: 1.7.0.0
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_fa3b1e3d17594757\comctl32.dll:comctl32.dll (000007FEFB1A0000), size: 2048000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_fa3b1e3d17594757\comctl32.dll', fileVersion: 6.10.7601.18837
    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (000007FEFCB70000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19050
    C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll:ieframe.dll (000007FEEDF50000), size: 15298560 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18860
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFCF70000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD0E0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD010000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEF0130000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD0D0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFCD50000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL:normaliz.DLL (0000000077200000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (000007FEFEDA0000), size: 2928640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18860
    C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (000007FEFBA60000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll:WLDAP32.dll (000007FEFED40000), size: 335872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.23889
    C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll:urlmon.dll (000007FEFD2F0000), size: 1589248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18860
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD080000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll:WININET.dll (000007FEFD520000), size: 3280896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18860
    C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (000007FEF0B50000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC224378D)
    0x000007FEC224378D (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC223E240)
    0x000007FEC223E240 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC223D38B)
    0x000007FEC223D38B (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1DF1779)
    0x000007FEC1DF1779 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1DEE8C9)
    0x000007FEC1DEE8C9 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1DF1B8C)
    0x000007FEC1DF1B8C (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1DF1A5A)
    0x000007FEC1DF1A5A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC2448D80)
    0x000007FEC2448D80 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC244913E)
    0x000007FEC244913E (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1FFDEB6)
    0x000007FEC1FFDEB6 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1FFDAB2)
    0x000007FEC1FFDAB2 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1FFADDF)
    0x000007FEC1FFADDF (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC1FF8B35)
    0x000007FEC1FF8B35 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC214ED74)
    0x000007FEC214ED74 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC214EE2E)
    0x000007FEC214EE2E (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC2143834)
    0x000007FEC2143834 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC26E0737)
    0x000007FEC26E0737 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC26DFB9A)
    0x000007FEC26DFB9A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000007FEC26E212C)
    0x000007FEC26E212C (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
    0x000007FEC26E231B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
    ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 000000013F1713EE)
    0x000000013F1713EE (Shroud of the Avatar) (function-name not available)
    0x0000000076E359CD (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    0x000000007706A561 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****
    Crash in winutils::processInternalCrash(PEXCEPTION_POINTERS pExInfo)

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Place 23 x Granite Block and 1 x Stone Chisel that has 1/100 Durability to a Smelting Station
    2) Press the 'Craft' button
    3) Exit the Smelting Station

Screenshot #1:
    [​IMG]

Screenshot #2:
    [​IMG]

Screenshot #3:
    [​IMG]

Screenshot #4:
    [​IMG]

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12239
    GPU: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics GPU RAM: 4038
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.657.Date.03.22.18
    Area: DecoTestBed01
    Area Display Name: Decoration Station
    Loc: (-17.4, 100.2, -10.4)
    Debug: RGVjb1Rlc3RCZWQwMXx8KC0xNy40MzksIDEwMC4yLCAtMTAuNDQyKXwoMCwgLTAuOTkzLCAwLCAtMC4xMjIpfDE2NS45OTUxfDEzLjUzNTF8Mi4yMQ==

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  8. Adrian (Kung Fu Master)

Adrian (Kung Fu Master) Avatar

[​IMG]

Same issue with the OP. I played for a bit (30-60 minutes into the game) and making rough stones. Material destroyed and couldn't make anything anymore.

9. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

10. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The fix that was previously submitted only addressed primary tools. The break appears to still occur for secondary tools like the stone chisel. Sorry for the confusion. The issue is now known and submitted to be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.