Adam Crow's Recent Activity

1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread Masterwork and Enchant option weights.

How many times did it happen? Those minors have always seemed to pop up more for me, I'm pretty sure they're weighted that way, so minors pop up the most. I've never felt like they only come up after the others have been used. I'm planning to do...

Aug 5, 2021 at 9:08 AM
  2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked that_shawn_guy's post in the thread What do you do for fun in this game?.

There are so many options. I do a bit of everything. I can get stuck in crafting for few weeks. Then get bored of that and do some adventuring. Then move on to some side-questing. Skill leveling....Easter-egg hunting.... resource...

Aug 4, 2021 at 10:28 PM
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Tirrag's post in the thread What do you do for fun in this game?.

Interesting topic... and I'm sure that I will be thinking of more and more things long after I write this post. Here are some of my favorite things: 1) Crafting with a purpose. I love it when I come up with an idea, craft gear around that...

Aug 4, 2021 at 5:12 PM
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Lilith Ayin's post in the thread Feedback, thanks and more..

Directors, cartoonists, programmers, moderators of the forum and all the people involved in the creation of the game. SOTA is not a massive game, but it is a very big game. Thank you. * We need smilies with hearts!

Aug 4, 2021 at 4:10 PM
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread Crafted wood crate and hanging shelf.

Absolutely love these. Just wish we can get them filled. I mean we could add the food items to the build list so that they will already be full of fruit and veggies. Hard sometimes to stack things in the crates. Been trying to find a wait to...

Aug 4, 2021 at 3:24 PM
  6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread What do you do for fun in this game?.

Just curious... What do you, personally, do for fun in Shroud of the Avatar? I enjoy taming; I think I always will (that is my hope). So far after all the nerfage, my toon is still playable but it is much more dull and I do not feel...

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  7. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread What do you do for fun in this game?.

There are too many things to list. I'll have to save my response for another time because it's a huge topic.

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:45 PM
  8. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked simon1974's post in the thread Please make Floating Water Lanterns POT place-able.

elgarion already said a fix was underway to enable it

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:23 AM
  9. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked ErikRulez's post in the thread Please make Floating Water Lanterns POT place-able.

Please make Floating Water Lanterns POT place-able. These would go great around the bridge in our POT.

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:23 AM
  10. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Lilith Ayin's post in the thread Feedback, thanks and more..

As many times, I apologize for the wording of my message, it is a Google translation. Ultima Online was my first mmorpg. At UO I fell in love with housing and also met my current husband. But UO got old, I stopped playing it and played other...

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:07 AM
  11. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked queenbee's post in the thread Understanding what happens when you "flag"..

Since I seem to be the unofficial spokesperson for PVP, let me give you an explanation of what it means when you "flag". A player starts out in the game "protected" which means you are not "flagged" and do not have "PVP" next to your name (upper...

Aug 4, 2021 at 5:14 AM
  12. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Tahru's post in the thread Pecan Nuts removed from Vendors.

Sounds like there's a new commodity for profit in vendors. Another reason to work together. We need more like this.

Aug 3, 2021 at 2:38 PM
  13. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread Pecan Nuts removed from Vendors.

If anyone needs pecan nuts, feel free to contact me. I'll happily set up a vendor at no cost for players to add purchase orders for pecan nuts at the entrance of Novia Market. Just send me a pm on here or a message in game and I'll add you to the...

Aug 3, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  14. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Coswald_Dirthmire's post in the thread Pecan Nuts removed from Vendors.

The price was 4gp per, but 5 nuts were required to make a single jar of cooking oil. The recipe is now 3 pecan nuts and 3 glass jars yields 3 oils. So an effective price change of 22gp per oil to 27gp per oil, and it can now be produced at 3x...

Aug 3, 2021 at 1:08 PM
  15. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread Black Rose Chronicles.

As she went up the stairs an armed skeleton crashed through the far door. Still holding the dead man's sword she quickly spun and slashed at the skeleton. Shattered bone clattered on the floor. That was easy enough. Leaping up the stairs two at a...

Aug 3, 2021 at 12:20 PM