Adam Crow's Recent Activity

1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Xee's post in the thread Enlightenment, Air's Embrace and Strength of Earth should be in Focus, Subterfuge and Tactics.

I would not want to see the changes the OP is mentioning. well it does have some logic to it, Id say that change is too late and would...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked ldykllr's post in the thread Novia Market 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest - Shopper's Choice Voting!.

Note: I forgot to mention - Be sure to go inside the houses as well!

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread Novia Market 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest - Shopper's Choice Voting!.

(7) 3 Dollar Deweys - Kalidorn Damar - Make sure to go inside and check out the entire building! He did an amazing job and decorated all...

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked krakenvarados's post in the thread Novia Market 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest - Shopper's Choice Voting!.

[IMG] BookInDax Grand Spectral Inn - N.8! Come to visit us - BookIn Air Owner lot! the entire Inn has been furnished some rooms are...

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:04 PM
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread Novia Market 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest - Shopper's Choice Voting!.

To find Yigg Endimion's Obsidian Tower and my Shogun house just use the fast travel sign at the docks when you enter town! [IMG]...

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:04 PM
  6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked ldykllr's post in the thread Novia Market 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest - Shopper's Choice Voting!.

Voting will open for Novia Market's 1st Annual Halloween Deco Contest tomorrow, October 15th. There are 11 entries which we need your...

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  7. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread COTO Trade taxes, an idea I can support.

That is a much better idea then what i was thinking, simply unlocking them for a certain amount of cotos. This will give revenue each...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:12 PM
  8. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Speed up the Blood Bay airship.

Im against speeding up the airship for the sake of convenience. I would rather waves of pirates attack you when you board it.

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  9. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Speed up the Blood Bay airship.

"We'll wait for it to come around", "That'll be like half an hour" Ooop, that's too long! It really crawls, even for a sight seeing...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:01 PM
  10. Adam Crow

Adam Crow replied to the thread Speed up the Blood Bay airship.

I would love to see another faster ship on the same track but a little higher. Maybe even at the same height but offset a bit... make...

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:59 AM
  11. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Rinaldi's post in the thread Speed up the Blood Bay airship.

Maybe have lever on the airship, next to the helm: the default lever position makes the airship fly at its current speed. Flip the lever...

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  12. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Warrior B'Patrick's post in the thread One thing that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Greetings all This is NOT a discussion about all the things that need to be fix. But fixing this one thing I think would very much help...

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  13. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Oracle Watcher's post in the thread One thing that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Bzzt. I overheated, repairs took nearly 2 months. I will re-initiate stream scans.

14. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread One thing that needs to be fixed ASAP.

And to bring to us some Chris stream recaps, and you've been slacking flying creep!

15. Adam Crow

Adam Crow liked Mac2's post in the thread Enlightenment, Air's Embrace and Strength of Earth should be in Focus, Subterfuge and Tactics.

You make it sound as if there are only a couple non sun spec mages yet there are many. You make it sound like there is only a couple...

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:38 AM