Aldo's Recent Activity

1. Aldo

Aldo liked Barugon's post in the thread Really? A smoker? Come give support so this item dont appear in game....

LOL, that's still 1.

Jun 30, 2020 at 9:53 PM
  2. Aldo

Aldo liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Spindleskog after changes.

After being on a bit of hiatus playing other stuff, and trying to 'get motivated' to log into Sota, the biggest thing stopping me is...

Jun 28, 2020 at 3:47 PM
  3. Aldo

Aldo replied to the thread DPS?.

Framerate ranges from 48 to 60 in combat scenes. 22 to 35 in Owl's head. Saw no difference when shutting off UI with F9. Combat dps...

Jun 27, 2020 at 11:13 PM
  4. Aldo

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I did mention that I am having to leave the fray, where never before had to (at least so...

Jun 27, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  5. Aldo

Aldo liked Toular's post in the thread DPS?.

I you guys are using a Lua mod to calculate your DPS then it is likely a bug with that LUA tool. After the patch I noticed my own "Crit...

Jun 27, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  6. Aldo

I would not say it is luck. It is something that lasts until relog. I just think that something is not setting up the character...

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:48 AM
  7. Aldo

I use amalgamente. I usually get 180 to 200 dps all day long. During the times (extended till relog) I get 130 to 150 dps. Even...

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  8. Aldo

Aldo liked Anpu's post in the thread DPS?.

What exactly are you using to determine DPS? A mod?

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:33 AM
  9. Aldo

Aldo liked Ysold's post in the thread DPS?.

Ahhh so that's what it was! I switched from cloth to leather last night and was so disappointed with my new set, but today all is fine....

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:32 AM
  10. Aldo

Aldo liked Chemical's post in the thread DPS?.

Oddly I have notices the same thing but with loot drops. For example i can be in a zone for 4hrs and get a ton of yellow bundles and a...

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:32 AM
  11. Aldo

After logging off and back on several times, my gaming experience changes. One time my dps is normal, the next time dps down, criticals...

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:28 PM
  12. Aldo

Aldo posted a new thread.

DPS?

Is anyone having problems with dps since the patch? My dps has dropped by 70 and I have reviewed all my gear, buffs, and etc. to...

Forum: General Discussion

Jun 26, 2020 at 9:05 PM
  13. Aldo

Aldo liked Rinaldi's post in the thread Spindleskog.

This excessive damage issue was reported in the QA forums 3 days before release, but as usual, the posts in the QA forums were ignored....

Jun 25, 2020
  14. Aldo

Aldo liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Spindleskog.

Hm. It does say "bring a group" in the announcement. But there are other t10 places that don't require a group. If this is intended to...

Jun 25, 2020
  15. Aldo

Aldo liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Spindleskog.

It's not even that it's "hard." I mean, if you've been playing a week, and you didn't spend that week in ERG, t3 scenes are going to be...

Jun 25, 2020