Birthday:
August 15

Alexandra Cornfellow

Alexandra Cornfellow was last seen:
Aug 2, 2019
    1. Jordan Joestar
      Jordan Joestar
      I went in Norway from 30 june to 15 july 2015. Beautiful country. :D
      I arrived at Torp and I visited Oslo, Stavanger, Lom, Bergen (at the Domkirke I listened a concert with pipe organ), visited the Preikestolen, Svolvær, ecc.
      The last city was Tromsø and, as you can see, I have the stained glass of the Arctic Cathedral in my avatar.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jordan Joestar
        Jordan Joestar
        Would be awesome to come back to Norway, but at the moment I can't. It's a very expensive country but the holiday was worth every euro... excuse me, norwegian crown. XD
        Feb 19, 2016
      3. Jordan Joestar
        Jordan Joestar
        I thought to find good people, but not very extroverted, instead they were kind and when I said that I'm Italian they were very happy, especially the girls, ahahahah!!!
        Oslo is a common european big city, but the little villages were very awsome.
        Feb 19, 2016
      4. Jordan Joestar
        Jordan Joestar
        I eaten wale meat and winter crab soup, very delicious. Unfortunately I didn't eat reindeer meat, but if I come back I'll do it.
        If you have Steam add me, if you want:
        Jordan1989
        Feb 19, 2016
    2. Mordecai
      Mordecai
      I don't have $5 forum posting, but I'd like to see how your name/age hypothesis works on me. Would you indulge me?
      1. Alexandra Cornfellow
        Alexandra Cornfellow
        Hi Mordecai,

Sorry, I missed this--didn't get a notification that you'd commented here.

Keep in mind I'm really just guessing based on years of online playing, and I'm finding out that there are significant other factors to consider--for example geographic location, relative intelligence, etc.

Without much to go on, I'd guess you are late-thirties and male. I think you must love to read and somewhat spiritual.
        Feb 19, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    August 15
    http://1956

Signature

Space is the Place -SunRa 1961