Alioth's Recent Activity

1. Alioth

Alioth liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Game development decisions to be more flexible going forward.

Soemthing I heard in chris' stream that was interesting is that they plan to make development for the game more flexible going forward....

May 19, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  2. Alioth

Alioth liked Time Lord's post in the thread Moving around speed outfit advice.

"I gotta get in allot better shape for this stuff" :p [IMG] :rolleyes: I saw one of my friends "zip" by me in town the other day. He...

May 19, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  3. Alioth

Alioth replied to the thread Moving around speed outfit advice.

You’re going to sponsor track and field day? I’ll sign up. :)

May 19, 2019 at 7:07 PM
  4. Alioth

Alioth liked Time Lord's post in the thread Moving around speed outfit advice.

The math on some seem right, but I'd love to see a short distance speed test between all these :D~TL~

May 19, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  5. Alioth

Alioth liked OxNull's post in the thread NullTrading.com is open for business.

Good day everyone, here with another update for Null Trading. The main changes are, I had terribly inefficient code for uploading...

May 19, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  6. Alioth

Alioth liked Jaesun's post in the thread Elf playable race may not be Obsidian elves.

Not really happy at all if they are going to add a new playable race, JUST for the sake of adding them. If they just added some...

May 19, 2019 at 9:29 AM
  7. Alioth

Alioth liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread The Tooth of Time... (The Future or Past of New Player Welcomes).

No. First, by the time we see a scene it is too late to alter the trajectory of it. We gave tons of feedback, much of which is acted on,...

May 19, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  8. Alioth

Alioth liked Mac2's post in the thread Moving around speed outfit advice.

You can get the move rate MW on the boots. Because you can only stack 2 active speed buff skills at a time, I skip sprint. the fleet...

May 19, 2019 at 8:58 AM
  9. Alioth

Alioth liked Astirian's post in the thread The Tooth of Time... (The Future or Past of New Player Welcomes).

Sorry Time Lord, I haven't had my Acid yet tonight. ;) All I can say is, Ultima VII dumped you into a CSI nightmare and Iolo in full...

May 18, 2019 at 11:23 PM
  10. Alioth

Alioth liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread The Tooth of Time... (The Future or Past of New Player Welcomes).

Three entries for no reason other than three entries. That is a waste. If there were some difference then fine. But there isn't,...

May 18, 2019 at 11:21 PM
  11. Alioth

Alioth liked Beaumaris's post in the thread The Tooth of Time... (The Future or Past of New Player Welcomes).

Pardon me. But what difference do multiple entrances to our world make if a preponderance of NPCs a few steps after have nothing to say...

May 18, 2019 at 11:15 PM
  12. Alioth

Alioth liked Ravenscar's post in the thread Islands of Wonders Player Dungeons.

D u n g e o n - 2 - 2x Troll Encounter Room(Trolls, Level 1 & Level 2) 1x Encounter Room 1(Kobolds, Level 1) 2x Encounter Room 2(Lichs,...

May 18, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  13. Alioth

Alioth liked Sole's post in the thread Islands of Wonders Player Dungeons.

D u n g e o n - 1 - Level 2, 3 and 3 Kobold Totems Level 3 and 4 Troll Totems Level 2, 3, 4, 4, 5 and 5 Lich Totems Dungeon is...

May 18, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  14. Alioth

Alioth liked Raven Swiftbow's post in the thread Request - Make crafted furniture dyable!.

It's wonderful that we can now dye a limited number of deco items in the game. But there are many, many items which we cannot dye. One...

May 18, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  15. Alioth

Alioth liked Fiero Steele's post in the thread Fiero's travels picture book.

Hi all, I travel like crazy across the lands of Novia in pursuit of deco items for my lots spread across Novia. I come often across...

May 18, 2019 at 2:37 PM