Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread The Basic Guide for Mounts.

Great post! Thanks for sharing it!

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  2. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread [Fix Needs Testing #67267 ] Reassemble and Use the Vermillion Lens task did not clear.

Thanks @Anpu . Reopening to take another look. Can you tell me if the task automatically cleared itself after you left the scene? If it doesn't clear at the correct time, the auto-clear feature should now be working for this task.

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:25 PM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread What are you guys Waiting for?.

Though, I believe the initial impetus for artifact combining was to speed up their removal from the game. So absent a radical rethinking of what their intent with artifacts is, I would be surprised to see an increase in their drop rate.

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread What are you guys Waiting for?.

Yes, I think that would go a long way, as would bumping the drop rate on commons. Considering you need what, 128 of them to get a 'finished' artifact it wouldn't be unreasonable to get a few a night and slowly work your way up. Incremental...

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  5. Anpu

Anpu liked Cordelayne's post in the thread What are you guys Waiting for?.

I think this part of your statement really sums things up well. At least for me. I'm not strong enough to solo many bosses but I can some. If I didn't get the item that I was hoping for, thats OK, so long there was something else besides a rusty...

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Ravalox's post in the thread [As Designed] Scoop End of Spoon is Missing on Cooking Pot of Prosperity.

Confirmed, this is As Designed, this was always intended to be a spurtle.

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked Echondas's post in the thread [Verified] Frostgeist Hexe & Geistenmagier set as a fire type mob.

Ah.. good point.. ok.. it seems to be using XP to raise it.. good catch. I just tested and they are immune to fire damage as well.. Also, I didn't see the "Elder Frostgeist" on the GM summon list, but when I tested it in Highvale Outskirts,...

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread What are you guys Waiting for?.

Yeah the issue with loot from my perspective is not how much you get but rather, the massive amount of stuff that is in a global drop table relying on extremely low chances. Even for the localized stuff, the drop chances are extremely low. You...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  9. Anpu

Anpu liked Troow's post in the thread Welcome New Players!.

Hello I started to play about 1½ month ago I got my shroud 2 days ago and is looking forward to new adventures. Thanks for making raids for newbies like me :) [IMG]

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:13 PM
  10. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread [Verified] Frostgeist Hexe & Geistenmagier set as a fire type mob.

Did you have Fireproof skill set to train and watch as the skill line slowly fills up until it levels the skill?

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  11. Anpu

Anpu posted a new thread.

Sigil Complete Set - I think it has some broken HTML formatting in description

11/23/2020 10:26 Title: Sigil Complete Set - I think it has some broken HTML formatting in description Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? Details: The description for the Sigil Complete Set has some HTML formatting code present and the text is...

Forum: User Interface (Including Launcher)

Nov 23, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  12. Anpu

Anpu posted a new thread.

[Verified] Frostgeist Hexe & Geistenmagier set as a fire type mob

11/23/2020 09:59 Title: Ice Blast creature spell is set up as a fire spell Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? Details: While being attacked by the Ice Blast spell from a Frostgeist Hexe or Elder Frostgeist in Highvale Outskirts, a "on fire" vfx is...

Forum: Combat, Skills & Magic

Nov 23, 2020 at 12:25 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted 68313] Breach - floating bricks.

Thanks for the report! Issue #68313

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:02 AM
  14. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread Crafting Wishlist - Underutilized Ingredients.

Just keep in mind, there are quartz nodes in that scene, but they aren’t plentiful. And mining one only yields 2 quartz.

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked oplek's post in the thread Inky tip/ folks hitting character limit.

The character limits are absurdly low, especially for non-premium ones. I mean, what you wrote there was 37 / 2000. These things aren't going to be much more than humanoid sign posts. And the premium limits are somewhat P2W. If you're in...

Nov 23, 2020 at 10:36 AM