Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu liked Scooby Doo's post in the thread 3-1/2 years after I uninstalled and STILL cannot place POT Water Lots on Docks? (Resolved).

Hi, On the account of the POT owner open your rewards window and there should be Newer style water markers. let us know how you go.

Sep 23, 2020 at 11:53 PM
  2. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread I need to murder squirrels.

Heh. It’s actually a good thing we have actually come to this point.

Sep 23, 2020 at 11:48 PM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Jay Nord's post in the thread DRAFT: Release 82 Notes.

"Adobe 2-Store" should be "Adobe 2-Story"

Sep 23, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread DRAFT: Release 82 Notes.

Hello Avatars! For anyone wanting a sneak peek into tomorrow's release OR to help with edit suggestions for the release notes, here's a copy pasted into a Googly Doc:...

Sep 23, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  5. Anpu

Anpu liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread Phoenix is a PITA... Jira fix it....

If you want to help new folks kill the Phoenix, it can be fun and gets them a taste of the big mobs and group cooperation, it is a good and important fight... the FIRST time. If I want to help a group get past the Phoenix I have to commit to...

Sep 23, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread [Fix Needs Testing 67573] Some Puzzle Statues do not show VFX when activated - Oracle Colossus.

@Anpu Thanks for the update. I re-opened the bug.

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread [Fix Needs Testing 6723] Edwin says you'll use bolt of cotton cloth for helm lining.

I'm changing that line to "Remember that raw material becomes basic components that can make advanced goods." Just making the fix with no issue number. :)

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread New crown shop POT signpost stone base should be removed.

The addition of the stone base to the teleporter signpost is intentional and has importance. It blocks out a clear area which includes the teleportation target assigned to that signpost, helping ensure players have a reasonable place to appear...

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  9. Anpu

Anpu liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

I was. I get and agree with your point, I was just being pedantic for humor's sake. (Seems I failed, there.)

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:56 PM
  10. Anpu

Anpu liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

Ohh, 100% agreed. Fire and Death wizards have it really good. Death mages find it rough vs undead, and I agree, undead being 100% immune to their magic is rough but there is so many non undead late game options for them still, meanwhile other...

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  11. Anpu

Anpu liked Widsith [MGT]'s post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

Banana bread looks like an error, either too long a duration or too few slots. That or we're all going to be fighting @monkeysmack for the bananas.

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  12. Anpu

Anpu liked Elrond's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

Chris - The rare fishies need to give more meat ...If i butcher a pleisosaurus and can only make 2 foods ..im gonna have a heart attack .

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked Barugon's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

So far, I think this is shaping up to be a really positive change.

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  14. Anpu

Anpu liked Chris's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

wow, lots of good comments. Now that these are all done I'll probably add a few more and make a few more adjustments. While I don't expect equal coverage for all magic schools, right now the food is too lopsided for my taste. (Dad quality pun...

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked Serenia's post in the thread [Unable to Repro] Unable to target practice dummy.

@Justyn Don't have any current information on this now. Asked a few others and the bug does not seem to be occurring now, so probably safe to remove the post for now. thanks for the follow up :)

Sep 23, 2020 at 2:27 PM