Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu liked Earl Atogrim von Draken's post in the thread Player Quest writing competition..

Old habits die hard.

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  2. Anpu

Anpu liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Current Status of Economy.

The economy is functioning and the bulk of what is Delt in is raw materials. The best ways to make money are to find good buy orders...

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread Combat "balance pass".

Yup, malice is a bit strong :) Tone it down please @Gageman

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread Unarmed skilltree.

Indeed I did and hold me to that -- just give me time, and I'll catch up on any backlog too. Still lots of training and new processes...

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  5. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread Player Quest writing competition..

Just FYI @Earl Atogrim von Draken Catnip Games currently is the developer for Shroud of the Avatar, not Portalarium.

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Earl Atogrim von Draken's post in the thread Player Quest writing competition..

Time to bring this up once again. I am not the first nor the only one who asked for it. Non the less, here we go again! Topic says it...

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread Testing the NPC Scripting function currently is on a rare rewards NPC.

Good input! I'm betting we're getting a LOT of NPC's that will work with the system as it develops. I think it was just an accidental...

Jan 24, 2020 at 10:11 AM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked Aartemis's post in the thread Please Confirm Size Limitations on INK Script Import.

Also as you write your scripts, try to remember the SOTA NPC Interface and how it works/looks. While INK allows for VERY verbose...

Jan 24, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  9. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread Public Stats API.

I'll lose site of this if its here -- post a detailed description in Wishlist forums. Sometime soon, I plan to do routine feedback...

Jan 24, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  10. Anpu

Anpu liked Sara Dreygon's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

@Chris Just hoping for my dream of having 40 zones to choose from that give approximately the same experience. I really want to ask...

Jan 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM
  11. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

That’s very concerning. If this entire combat adjustment is because of the incredibly overpowered artifacts he keeps adding, why isn’t...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:58 PM
  12. Anpu

Anpu liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

Maybe shield wall would finally be useful. 3 Melee blocking a hallway, cast fire on the other side of the shield wall.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:06 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked Barugon's post in the thread Explanation and update on balancing efforts for R74 and Q1.

I was just listening to Cris' latest stream and he even admits that these skill nerfs are because items have become so powerful. Having...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:05 PM
  14. Anpu

Anpu liked Sentinel2's post in the thread A plea.

Same. I recently looked at the crown store and found a number of new items with the heritage tag on them. I figure I'll wait and see...

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Combat "balance pass".

I don't know. I'm not a fan of @Chris's nerfs, but I don't think accusing him of actual malice is realistic or helpful.

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:40 PM