Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread The List of Daily Quests.

Added: Retrieve 5 Paintings Troll Toenails

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:28 AM
  2. Anpu

Anpu liked Dyonisys's post in the thread Lys Market and Novia Market Enigma event is on!.

[IMG] [IMG] Lys Market and Novia Market Enigma event is on! Starting : now o_O Ending : 2020/08/03 Hail avatar's! The Enigma event...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:04 PM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Alcove Homes.

Ah, that does make sense. Not sure how to explain that on the wiki, but at least I can try now.

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:50 PM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Dance parties and fishing tourneys with light sabers....

Thank for letting us know that our dance parties at Avatars/Virtue Radio are a popular activity in this huge sandbox game where you can...

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:43 PM
  5. Anpu
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Order of the New Britannia Empire.

Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!

Jul 7, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked matpsch's post in the thread Order of the New Britannia Empire.

I may have to create Gix Nation Medals of Supreme Excellence. For those Avatars that are truly excellent.

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:30 PM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted] No reward when turning in heirlooms - Outskirts.

Thanks for the update. I added it to the original report. It looks like it's not something I can fix and had forwarded the task to a...

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  9. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread WTS Ardoris Water Town Lot.

At the top of your first post, click here: [IMG]

Jul 7, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  10. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Fishing Changes ...A little love please......

no, it's live. [7/6/2020 8:09:40 PM] Item (Producer Experience x9200) added to inventory. [7/6/2020 8:09:40 PM] Item (Tea Leaves x412)...

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:29 AM
  11. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Deep Ravenswood: Spider Egg Sacks Do Not Trigger When Other Avatar Is In The Scene..

possibly related:...

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:02 AM
  12. Anpu

Anpu liked Lained's post in the thread Meretz site not available since Sunday, June 28..

As is the app.

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked Brass Knuckles's post in the thread Player owned towns now avail on the store.

Wow @everone such and good conversation and many well-put view points. It’s obvious we have brilliant people who play this game. I feel...

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  14. Anpu

Anpu liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Player owned towns now avail on the store.

I agree with your spoiler alert; the game needs to be fun, first and foremost, and to do that, it needs systems to be more finished....

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked Greyfox's post in the thread Player owned towns now avail on the store.

SOTA has been a race to the bottom since release. When you run to the bottom, don't be surprised where you finish the race. @King...

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:19 PM