Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu posted a new thread.

Emerald Crystal Nodes in Graff Gem Mines do not yield any Emeralds

03/29/2020 10:07 Title: Emerald Nodes in Graff Gem Mines do not yield any Emeralds Reproduction Rate: 1/1 Blocker? Yes Details: I was...

Forum: Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)

Mar 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  2. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread Are you having trouble patching your SotA client [not Steam]?.

no

Mar 29, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Are you having trouble patching your SotA client [not Steam]?.

we are supposed to be on 1143. what happens is they make a patch, upload it to the server, test it, and then either mark it live or...

Mar 29, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Feldon Grimshaw's post in the thread OCX Tools.

Hey everyone. I'v got a new version. This one is mainly some bug fixes with the loot window (and a few minor ui tweaks). Let me know of...

Mar 29, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  5. Anpu

Anpu liked Sea Bear's post in the thread How many IPs and ports does SOTA need?.

I am having a nightmare with Comcast Xfinity and at least a few others are as well! So far no luck having them guide me thru...

Mar 29, 2020 at 9:26 AM
  6. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread Missing Justice Banner bundle, cannot loot again.

Contact support@portalarium.com You either have already gotten the banner for this character and misplaced it or something else might...

Mar 29, 2020 at 1:00 AM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked Ravalox's post in the thread Are you having trouble patching your SotA client [not Steam]?.

The Shroud of the Avatar uses the BitTorrent internet protocol to distribute the game patches. It has been brought to our attention...

Mar 29, 2020 at 12:46 AM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked Lace's post in the thread So now the WHO backs our double XP 'reward' as good social distancing theme.

Catnip needs to tweet this tag. @Chris , @Elgarion...

Mar 28, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  9. Anpu

Anpu liked Tardis's post in the thread Quest Reset.

Thanks Lained and all the others who posted!

Mar 28, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  10. Anpu

Anpu posted a new thread.

Elf Plains Encounter - Elves are killing each other

03/28/2020 20:00 Title: Elf Plains Encounter - Elves are killing each other Reproduction Rate: 1/1 Blocker? Details: When entering this...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Mar 28, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  11. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread can't move out stuff in my own house.

Do you have Enable Decoration Mode turned on?

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:36 PM