Anpu's Recent Activity

1. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread SotAwiki Update Thread.

Ok I populated the https://sotawiki.net/sota/Lamech’s_Bazaar/Easy page with creatures and resources you can find in that specific scene. When viewing the main https://sotawiki.net/sota/Lamech’s_Bazaar page, the Bestiary listing looks a bit off?...

Feb 25, 2021 at 12:35 AM
  2. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread SotAwiki Update Thread.

True. I'd have to create a different type of query for those, and figure out how we want to differentiate them. But that is doable.

Feb 24, 2021 at 10:49 PM
  3. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Monthly Treasure Hunting Contest.

Hi folks! This is just a placeholder for this upcoming contest type. Keep in mind, this is not a replacement in concept for any future in-game mechanics for treasure hunting. It's just another variety of contest to give some love to adventurers...

Feb 24, 2021 at 10:25 PM
  4. Anpu

Anpu liked Barugon's post in the thread Can't craft Grilled Wyvern Chops.

It does not. Maybe my avatar is bugged?

Feb 24, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  5. Anpu

Anpu liked Elgarion's post in the thread DRAFT: Release 87 Notes.

Howdy Avatars! Here's the draft notes for Release 87. Feel free to simply peruse if you want a sneak peek, but if you spot any spelling, grammar, or content errors, mentioning this as a reply in this thread will be highly helpful. I'll consider...

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  6. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread When RNG dont like you.

Personally, I'd set the minimum level to get exceptional. If your skill is higher than that, and you successfully create the item, display a prompt that says "would you like to add two <fuel> to make this exceptional" with a short countdown to...

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:07 PM
  7. Anpu

Anpu liked Nick's post in the thread Display community events in NPC towns.

"Community Events: Traditionally, we've spotlighted community events in our Weekly and Release Updates, which will be discontinued after this edition of the Release Notes. In the future, if we spot any new events posted by players in the event...

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:03 PM
  8. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Can't craft Grilled Wyvern Chops.

@Barugon, confirm it's not working on 1138 either?

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:02 PM
  9. Anpu

Anpu replied to the thread What exactly IS a Tier 5 harvestable node?.

Yeah I went to the entrance to have a look around and did see that one garlic node, but it’s only 13% chance for me if I recall (foraging base skill at 100). I tried several times but couldn’t harvest it, obviously....

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:00 PM
  10. Anpu

Anpu liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread What exactly IS a Tier 5 harvestable node?.

I don't recall. I remember it being a lot. You can test it yourself, there's an 18% chance cotton node right inside the default entrance, and at least one 13% garlic node in the professor's area, down by his planters. Neither of these places...

Feb 24, 2021 at 5:57 PM
  11. Anpu

Anpu liked Alley Oop's post in the thread SotAwiki Update Thread.

this could also be useful for the encounter scenes, for instance i filled in the bestiary for all the different things i saw in hills encounters, but of course you don't get them all at once.

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  12. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread What exactly IS a Tier 5 harvestable node?.

It used to be directly related to the difficulty of the scene. So harvesting a node in a Tier 5 scene means you were harvesting a Tier 5 node. That isn't really the same now, with different node values in a tier. How we can tell what is what,...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:10 PM
  13. Anpu

Anpu liked AzazelReborn's post in the thread What exactly IS a Tier 5 harvestable node?.

It gives 15k XP. I have high mining skill and I only have 18% chance on every node. It's been this way since Breach was created. Maybe Chris added this because of the Mining Canyon he was going to create.

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:10 PM
  14. Anpu

Anpu liked Powersurge45's post in the thread Having Fun and A Different Path.

Hey all, You have seen some good posts and some not so great posts in the past from me. There are vast portions of our game that I absolutely love and there is so much to do. I created another character and I havent done the starter area in...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:09 PM
  15. Anpu

Anpu liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread SotAwiki Update Thread.

Ok, I put together a query that will pull information from the subpages (if they exist) and populate the main page as groups. It will need tested once we have data in place. The Easy version of Lamech's has been created as a test; the creature...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:57 PM