Antrax Artek's Recent Activity

1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Game development decisions to be more flexible going forward.

Soemthing I heard in chris' stream that was interesting is that they plan to make development for the game more flexible going forward....

May 20, 2019 at 12:39 AM
  2. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek liked Chris's post in the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

As for the emails, they are only going to people we removed from our normal list because they hadn't clicked through in several months....

May 16, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  3. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek liked Chris's post in the thread Business and financial specculations.

Please don't quote stuff from reddit as if it is anything other than a bunch of trolls speculating on how to hurt the project. This is...

May 16, 2019 at 8:55 AM
  4. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek liked Earl Atogrim von Draken's post in the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

Jupp, I know. What I was aiming at is.....well, let me give you an example. I registred for a e-college a couple of years ago for work...

May 16, 2019 at 2:51 AM
  5. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek replied to the thread Chris launchign another round of promotional emails.

Any AAA game does the same nowadays, it all depends on your email client, if you use gmail for example these mails go directly to the...

May 16, 2019 at 2:30 AM