AzazelReborn's Recent Activity

1. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn replied to the thread Chris Chat With Elryin Silvertree Today Nov. 19, 2020.

Seems that could be the reason the mines are full of skeletons and ghosts. From what that comment shows, the more gathering node you have, you need to have X amount of creature or mobs associated with it. To me that is archaic coding for me,...

Nov 22, 2020 at 9:46 AM
  2. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn replied to the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

Here are some information. Gathering innate skills. This is the percentage chance of collecting. When you begin a collection you have a number in the circle, that is your percentage chance. The higher node you harvest the lower your percentage....

Nov 22, 2020 at 3:01 AM
  3. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn replied to the thread Most valuable repeatable quests.

If you are strong enough and want the most exp then Ulfiem Dragon tooth is the best and there is two quest in one there!

Nov 22, 2020 at 2:37 AM
  4. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn replied to the thread Chris Chat With Elryin Silvertree Today Nov. 19, 2020.

What on earth is a Threat Factor? Is it me or am I missing something?

Nov 22, 2020 at 2:31 AM
  5. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn replied to the thread 15000+ HP Chest Mimic.

The effort and time spent is laughable in this game, it's like the devs are watching and laughing at us. Look he is going to spend 10 minutes on that Mimic and guess what, we will frustrate him after he has killed it. :mad::po_O

Nov 22, 2020 at 2:28 AM