Bayard's Recent Activity

1. Bayard

Bayard replied to the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Congratulations everyone! That was fun with lots of lessons learned for future events: It looks like the point balance between granite...

Jul 13, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  2. Bayard

Bayard liked kaeshiva's post in the thread How many fulltime programmers are on this project? Can we do anything to help to hire another?.

Trust, faith, and loyalty, once lost, are hard to regain. I'm not saying its impossible, but everyone's got their breaking point beyond...

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  3. Bayard

Bayard liked Joe Zhudarak's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Fun event contrats elgarion and All competitors

Jul 11, 2020 at 7:14 PM
  4. Bayard

Bayard liked Jikininki's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Was great fun! Only notes.... I think many of us in NA didn't realize until event how taxing it would be to be up and at em on a...

Jul 11, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  5. Bayard

Bayard liked Ser Kyrlieon's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Pretty sure I hold the most deaths record for that one...

6. Bayard

Bayard liked Net's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

This was a really competitive gathering! I still hate the ransom system, filling my pockets with junk did not work for me as well as I...

7. Bayard

Bayard liked shadowvice's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

That was a good time! I was glad I made it. Hope I can make the next one!!!

8. Bayard

Bayard liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Okay, so far so good -- keep in mind, I still have to pour through the data collection, but once I get that part organized, future...

9. Bayard

Bayard replied to the thread Catnip Games PvP Collections Tourney (July 11th 10AM CT).

Thank you @Elgarion and fellow competitors for 30 minutes of fun that went by in a flash! I learned new things by preparing a build...

Jul 11, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  10. Bayard

This looks like brutal fun, count me in! Character name: Johnkirk Bayard Goal: Dungeoneer

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:22 AM