6. Pepsy
Birthday:
Jul 13, 1980 (Age: 36)
Home Page:
Senior Community Manager

Berek

Senior Community Manager, Male, 36, from Austin, TX

Moderator SOTA Developer

Yesterday's Summer Telethon was a huge success, thanks to all of you!! We are glad the community had a fun time participating. Jun 1, 2017

Berek was last seen:
Jun 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM
    1. GoldDraco72
      GoldDraco72
      Berek, would you please consider posting SAM - SotA Market Tool under the resource section of SotA : www.sotamarket.net (Website is just a placeholder and will be redone soon)
    2. twofoldsilence
      twofoldsilence
      Should an entry show up for the "Summer Telethon" under my accounts "Special Rewards" section yet? I'm asking, because I bought a $10 Store Credit Gift Coupon during the telethon, but my account still does not show a reward for it. Thanks.
    3. AndreasWhitefire
      AndreasWhitefire
      @Berek , Question Sir. IS there an area on the Forums that I can Advertise my Whitefire Crafts Jewelry shop? Right now it's just Chaos and Ankh stuff since the Chaos star and Ankh is free use but Chris is supposed to get back to me with a Non Exclusive licence to make stuff based on other symbols.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Jun 5, 2017
    4. Berek
      Berek
      Yesterday's Summer Telethon was a huge success, thanks to all of you!! We are glad the community had a fun time participating.
      1. Skizz likes this.
    5. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      hey i've thought about this for a while now - i would like my account on the forum changed so I cant post . I get drunk and post really nasty things and cant be rehabilitated. I respectfully request to be banned from the forum henceforth and thank you : you'll be doing the public perception a solid by removing me as a constant naysayer. THE HENDOMAN
      1. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        still mean it.
        Jun 1, 2017
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Sure, please PM me!
        Jun 1, 2017
      3. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        i thought i just did.
        Jun 2, 2017
        Berek likes this.
    6. Emperor
      Emperor
      Hello! Today I bought $30 Gender Change Request Voucher (digital). Please tell me how to Gender Change? Where can I see the instruction? How to do it?
      Please help me.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi Emperor! Please send a request for gender change to support@portalarium.com with a notice that you purchased the voucher. We'll be able to help you out then!
        May 15, 2017
    7. basalygin
      basalygin
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Will do, thanks for letting me know basalygin!
        May 11, 2017
        basalygin likes this.
    8. twofoldsilence
      twofoldsilence
      Berek,

I won a price during the Release 40 Postmortem, but I haven't received it yet, so I was wondering if they have been awarded yet.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. twofoldsilence
        twofoldsilence
        I meant prize by the way. What do you need from me? I won 10 Gold Crowns of the Obsidians. I also started a direct conversation with you about this.
        Apr 26, 2017
        Berek likes this.
      4. Berek
        Berek
        Conversation received! Now that I have your forum account here, I double checked and we indeed have you to award it, we just haven't gotten to that yet, sorry for the delay :(. I'll see if we can get it done today so you have it for the weekend!
        Apr 26, 2017
        twofoldsilence likes this.
      5. twofoldsilence
        twofoldsilence
        Thanks Berek, and keep up the good work.
        Apr 26, 2017
        Berek likes this.
    9. georgegad
      georgegad
      I am writing a series of location guides for in game. Is it ok if I copy some of the lore details about player owned towns from your spotlights?

I generally dont copy other peoples work, but there is some interesting detail that I would never know just from scouting it myself.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Sure, go for it!
        Apr 21, 2017
        georgegad likes this.
    10. Berek
      Berek
      Release 40 is here!
    11. Berek
      Berek
      Thanks @Spoon for suggesting a new status message! Updating now :).
    12. Lady Cind
      Lady Cind
      I would like to discuss something with you. I would like to discuss it on voice on Discord so I don't have to type so much. Thanks
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Sure! Let me know when is good for you to chat.
        Mar 26, 2017
        Lady Cind likes this.
      3. Lady Cind
        Lady Cind
        Anytime that you are not busy! I know you are always busy though.
        Mar 27, 2017
        Berek likes this.
    13. Sultan
      Sultan
      Knights of Elysium is a growing guild looking for more members to bolster its ranks. We are based in Crossroads just SE of Brittany where plenty of open lots remain! We have a website and use TeamSpeak. Mature gamers (both serious and casual) should feel free to friend/whisper Sultan Grimblade, D'vin An'dor, or Dakit Wilansor in game if interested in becoming a Knight. Have fun and we'll see you in Novia!
      1. Berek likes this.
    14. Berek
      Berek
      The Spring Telethon is this March 9th from Noon to Midnight CT!! Will you be joining us in-game and on the stream?
    15. Berek
      Berek
      Release 38 is coming this Thursday! Are you excited by all the content we're planning to release?
    16. Duke Richard VonHaley
      Duke Richard VonHaley
      Come visit Saint Haley..its the last remaining Obsidian Military Outpost with the 1st Active Novia Air Group.
      If you feel the Player Owned Town is worth a spotlight then advise and I can provide a tour and back story as well.

I have had many people say the like the what I have down with the tiny place and the Obsidian vibe.

Kind Regards,
      DUKE Richard VonHaley
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Would love to visit, will do Duke Richard VonHaley!
        Jan 19, 2017
        Duke Richard VonHaley likes this.
    17. Berek
      Berek
      Almost forgot to mention, Happy New Year all! 2017 is going to be exciting!!
    18. Berek
      Berek
      Looking forward to seeing everyone at this week's holiday party!!
    19. Berek
      Berek
      I'm excited to be meeting more community members at next week's holiday party!
    20. Berek
      Berek
      Happy Holidays to all!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 13, 1980 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com
    Senior Community Manager
    User Biography:
    Senior Community Manager for Shroud of the Avatar.
    Just joined the Portalarium team as Senior Community Manager!

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    mathewanderson

Signature

[​IMG]