2. Charlesscott1103
  3. matpsch
  4. Leinad Laurelwreath
  5. Fuzzle
  6. Bow Vale
Home Page:

Berek

Portalarian Emeritus, Male, from Austin, TX

Thanks livestreamers for submitting your channel to our new program! If you have a channel to add, please PM both myself AND Cerus. Apr 6, 2018

1. Berek
      Berek
      We've got more livestreams and fun community content through the rest of the year! What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
    2. Stella Moon
      Stella Moon
      Please tell me the best place in the forum to post Grimace's birthday party invitation. Thanks 8)
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Yay! EVERYWHERE! Seriously though, the R36 event section if it's as soon as this weekend, otherwise the "Future Events" section would be great.
        Dec 7, 2016
    3. stoneavenue
      stoneavenue
      Berek, this is Green Viper from the old Destiny days. I'm so glad to see you're doing well and now working in the heart of this community.

Best wishes!
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hail! Nice to meet you again! How is it going?
        Dec 3, 2016
    4. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      come on - you just told us to post in already setup threads, and then tell me to start a new one because the one i reused was old? (*eyeroll*)
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Yes please, already setup threads that are not old and quite out of date.
        Nov 26, 2016
    5. Duke Dariuss of Lys
      Duke Dariuss of Lys
      Hi Berek, i'd like to advertise my metropolis PoT Chateau Du Lys in Hidden Vale. It would be greatly appreciated because i think my island has a lot of potential. Our population is growing and i'd like to share it with everyone.

Keep me in touch,

Kindly,

Duke Dariuss of ChateauDuLys
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Hi Duke Dariuss,

Great to hear! I can't wait to visit it and see what you have to offer residents.

Can you send me a PM with more details on the POT please, perhaps a screenshot or two? Thanks!
        Nov 23, 2016
    6. Berek
      Berek
      Happy Holidays everyone! I can't wait for the Fall into Winter Telethon, and future community livestreams with you all.
    7. Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
      Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
      Sir Berek, theres an open thread by our good friend Lacey who is no longer with us. It may be prudent to close the thread for additional replies since some of us may be inadvertently hitting an emotional spot for some others in the community.
      1. Berek
        Berek
        Thanks Anosa for letting me know. Can you link the thread here please?
        Nov 9, 2016
      2. Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
        Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
        Nov 9, 2016
    8. Chatele
      Chatele
      My masterwork Carpentry Upgrade skill wont stay in my cookbook. It disappears every time I log.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chatele
        Chatele
        I got a reply in the mail, seems it might take time for them to get to me. I'll wait I guess, nothing else I can do. I have to drop things manually on the crafting table for now for the masterwork skill.
        Nov 7, 2016
      3. Chatele
        Chatele
        oh and Thank you Berek for a quick response. I know you are very busy.
        Nov 7, 2016
      4. Berek
        Berek
        You got it! Happy to help out.
        Nov 7, 2016
    9. CatherineRose
      CatherineRose
      Dragomir (Area: Novia (Novia) Loc: (-451.4, 14.0, -187.0) means Precious Peace. A few months ago the dragon that destroyed the town was slain. The townhas been rebuilt and is ready for new residents to make their home here. It would be my pleasure for you to visit.
      1. Berek likes this.
    10. CatherineRose
      CatherineRose
      Dragomir is north as you leave Aerie. Dragomir means Precious Peace named because the dragon was slain after years of terrifying the towns people. Many people left as the dragon tore the town to shreds several months ago. It recently was able to be rebuilt and is currently ready for residents to return home or new residents to make their place in this beautiful and peaceful town.
    11. Berek
      Berek
      SotA Con is nearly here!
    12. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      the forum post raffles- really? what a joke is quickly becoming a flaming... o.0
    13. angegardien
      angegardien
      Hi Berek.from fratalea italvs.
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Greetings and Salutations!
        Oct 30, 2016
    14. Krissa Lox
      Krissa Lox
      My home is still a work in progress, but since you asked, you're more than welcome to see how it's going - in Brit Estates, turn right at the bank at the entrance and it's the first house on the left after the bridge. If you visit, it'll be obvious why I'm excited about getting new plants this release!
      1. Berek likes this.
    15. Moiseyev Trueden
    16. Gideon Thrax
      Gideon Thrax
      Hi Berek, just wanted to say hi.
    17. Dwalin Bombardin
      Dwalin Bombardin
      Berek you are a most welcomed guest to our humble shoppe in Owl's Head anytime! To get to our shoppe, just take the first left onto Lordsview and then go all the way down the street. Alfred and Mello are eager to receive you haha. Owl's Head (3.8, 63.1, -133.3) Cheers,
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Thanks Dwalin! Will visit later today!!
        Oct 11, 2016
    18. Trina
      Trina
      In response to wanting to visit our houses, mine is in Point West, up the the hill by the waterfall on the town lot deed all alone. Look for the Lord Marshal's house.
      1. Berek likes this.
    19. Ihuma
      Ihuma
      Welcome you to come check out my half and half concept @ Owl's Head!

One half has a happy theme, the other not so happy... inside housing all my goodies :)

Owl's Head (OwlsHead) Loc: (135.8, 70.7, 14.2)
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Will visit this morning!!
        Oct 2, 2016
    20. Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
      Anosa Saycosie of Gilnea
      Dear Traveler and Editor:

I hail from the snowy citystate of Beran's Reach. Although our climate is frigid, our hearths and hospitality are warm. We sit north of Britany and have recently completed our Great Coliseum in Preparation for our October Festivities. We Cordially invite you to visit and would be honored to host you.

http://www.thebeartavern.org/home
      1. Berek likes this.
      2. Berek
        Berek
        Greetings and salutations Anosa! I will be sure to visit and see your fair citystate. Thank you for the invite!
        Sep 21, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    mathewanderson

Signature

[​IMG]